Royalty aboard Airlines

Started by hippie_cyndi, October 04, 2006, 02:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippie_cyndi

Airline Net

princess mary

Quoteher royal highness, the princess of denmark with some of her staff going from frankfurt to copenhagen. very nice and distinguished, stylish lady!

Prince Andrew

QuoteI was working on a 747 once as the economy purser JFK-LHR. I walked up to the front while the aircraft was still on stand to get the paperword from the chief.

I noticed this cute guy standing talking to a couple of the crew and recognised him. I walked right up to him and said oh hi how are you? He was very polite back to me and made smalltalk. I walked away assuming he was positioing crew maybe cabin crew maybe flight crew.

Wasn't sure but I knew that I had seen and maybe flown with this guy before.

It was later during the flight that the first class purser came down and told me that her VIP passengers were really nice.

Oh yes I replied who have you got up there I enquired?

Oh its Prince Andrew!!!

I had not recognised Prince Andrew!!! Thank god I didn't make any rude or suggestive comments to him I'd be locked up in the tower of London!!!!

ex-princess of bulgaria

QuoteDiane Von Furstenburg, wanted first class all to herself, and her "male assistant". Queen assistant with a capital ASSistant.

princess stephanie

Quote*princess stephanie* of monaco-pleasant-i dripped red wine on her foot!

Princess Diana

QuoteDiana, Princess of Wales...

1.lets just say I won't speak ill of the dead.

2. she had wicked sense of humor

QuoteHad a few royals from Spain,Monaco,Denmark,Sweden and ofcourse the worst...British (no offence to fellow colleagues...)

:hmm:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on October 04, 2006, 02:29:37 AM
Airline Net

princess mary

They weren't talking about Mary in that one..the date of the post is October 4, 2001, 12:00 PM ..so I think they're referring to Princess Alexandra ;)

hippie_cyndi

oh yeah...she comes across like a classy chick....my favor...next 2 mary
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

LouisFerdinand