Official Portraits, casual photos and videos of QEII/DoE and family

Started by Windsor, February 04, 2012, 02:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Elizabeth does look very pretty and it probably was a panto or play of some kind. However, I dont want this to sound weird, but for the first time with the Queen I saw a resemblance to Andrew!

LouisFerdinand

I came across this dearest picture of the dearest little girl whose occupation was changed by the Abdicating Uncle.   
                                               Majestic! Exclusive personal photos and letters written by the Queen that give a remarkable new insight into her 60 glorious years on the throne |

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Jennifer

QuoteThe Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh seen at home in new portrait

A new portrait of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh has been released which offers a rare glimpse of the couple at their home, Windsor Castle. The image is one of a series of portraits captured by photographer Annie Leibovitz in March 2016 to mark the Queen's 90th birthday, and features in the summer issue of Vanity Fair magazine.

Taken in what appears to be the family sitting room, the photo shows the Queen and Prince Philip sitting side by side on a sofa, while a fire roars in the background. Philip, who turns 95 in June, looks smart in a suit and tie, and places his arm around his wife as they smile at the camera.

Read more:
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh seen at home in new official portrait
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Queen Elizabeth II on horseback   
                                     Her Majesty: new book of photographs celebrating the life of Queen Elizabeth II | Queen Elizabeth, Elizabeth Ii and Queen

LouisFerdinand

Elizabeth II attended the film premiere.   
                            worldofwindsor | Queen, The Queen and Film

TLLK

Kritter

QuotePhotography History
‏ @PhotoHistorian

"I am ? delighted that she commanded me to make the Official Portraits on the occasion of her Accession to the Throne"

- Dorothy Wilding
b. January 10, 1893

[HM Queen Elizabeth II. 1952]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTCaj9kXcAIKMSC.jpg

Kritter

LadyTeapots @LadyTeapots

QuoteQueen Elizabeth ll with her beloved Parisian doll, circa 1920s. #Vintage #Royals #England
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVmgZYDWsAAUL9n.jpg

Kritter

The Royal Family Verified account @royalfamily

QuoteHappy #WorldBookDay!
This photograph was taken in c.1940 and shows The Queen, then Princess Elizabeth, reading with Princess Margaret in Buckingham Palace.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXMbOvrW0AA9Kly.jpg

LouisFerdinand

esillett

Hi, I'm looking for images of any of the royals which you/anyone you know might have taken. If you're interested in finding out more about my project, please drop me a message with your email address and I'll be in touch. Thanks!

PrincessOfPeace

It was an incredible honour to have the opportunity to photograph HM Queen Elizabeth II on behalf of the Canadian Government for her official Canadian Portrait that has been released today

- Chris Jackson

Twitter

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

It would be interesting to know how Princess Louise of Belgium acquired the tiara. Perhaps it was a present from her husband Prince Ferdinand Philippe.