Author Topic: MAF in news again  (Read 148 times)

Offline Duch_Luver_4ever

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Favorite royal: Diana, Princess of Wales
MAF in news again
« on: December 08, 2017, 08:48:29 PM »
Harrods teen employee 'groomed by Al-Fayed' | Daily Mail Online

Wonder if this is some establishment payback for all his outcry over the manner of Diana and Dodis death? Also just make me feel so bad Diana got mixed up with him in the first place, there was always such an air of trouble that follows that man.

At the same time its not like he threatened her job or something if she didnt sleep with him, nor made her do anything against her will, idk about the other allegations that are undescribed, and what will come out later. So far the article shows him to be what we used to call a "dirty old man" theres likely hundreds of them in the UK, as well as other countries.

If it was Brad Pitt and not MAF, would the article be the same, or would she be gushing about how he "Courted" her? You can even see in the article comments people are getting "outrage fatigue" thats doing a disservice to the victims of actual assault who I fear people will start to tune out as they get their daily diet of a bakers dozen of allegations.

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    64%
    • Favorite royal: The Queen and Prince Harry
Re: MAF in news again
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:08:40 PM »
For heaven's sake! How many more of these scummy predators are going to be uncovered! Surely at 88 the dirty old git didn't delude himself that his charms were such that a teenager would fall eagerly into his arms? Or perhaps he did! He may well have been doing this sort of thing for years with some success. Quite frankly I would have slapped his chops when he started putting the hard word on me and walked out!

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline Duch_Luver_4ever

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Favorite royal: Diana, Princess of Wales
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 09:36:28 PM »
I think it was about 24 years ago so he would have been the relatively young age of 64 LOL. Im sure he knew any attention he got from women no matter the age was from his money and not his looks.  :xmas21:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

The following users thanked this post: TLLK, Kritter

Offline TLLK

• Questionable morals
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 12:16:32 AM »
 :thumbsdown: EEEEWWW. Predators be aware.

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites