Prince Louis General Chat

Started by sara8150, September 04, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Princess Kate and Prince William Expecting Baby No. 3!
Kate Middleton Is Pregnant with Baby Number 3

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

Prince Harry Reacts to Princess Kate's Baby News – and Gives a Health Update as She Battles Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Prince Harry Reacts to Princess Kate's Pregnancy

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

Princess Kate and Prince William's New Royal Baby Could Set a Historic Precedent — Here's How
Kate and William's New Royal Baby Could Set Historic Precedent

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Prince William and Kate Middleton expecting their third child
Prince William and Kate Middleton expecting their third child | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

Bets are on for Prince William and Kate's favourite baby names – see the list
Prince William and Kate Middleton's baby name: favourites revealed

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

Duchess Kate Is Pregnant, Expecting Third Child With Prince William
Duchess Kate Pregnant, Expecting Third Child With Prince William - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant With Third Child
Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant With Third Child | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child, Kensington Palace announces
Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child, Kensington Palace announces

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

When is the Duchess of Cambridge's baby due and where will she give birth?
When is the Duchess of Cambridge's baby due and where will she give birth?

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 04:04:56 PM

Kate pregnant! Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting third royal baby
Kate pregnant! Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting third royal baby

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child
Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child | UK news | The Guardian

Duch_Luver_4ever

Fantastic timing for the announcement, what a joyous thing for a dark week.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Jenee

Just saw this on BBC, thanks so much for posting it here, @sara1981

I have to give Kate props on this one... an heir and a spare are expected, but to go forward and have a 3rd child at her age and with her history of HG really speaks to her tenacity as a person.

Now before anyone freaks out, Kate is a year older than me, and age was a huge consideration when I decided to be done at 2 (following on the heels of "I only want 2", and "I do NOT want to have a 3rd c-section"). So yes, I stand by my opinion that 35 is a bit old to have another baby, even though I fully understand it is biologically possible, and becoming more common. :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

sara8150

Quote from: Jenee on September 04, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
Just saw this on BBC, thanks so much for posting it here, @sara1981

I have to give Kate props on this one... an heir and a spare are expected, but to go forward and have a 3rd child at her age and with her history of HG really speaks to her tenacity as a person.

Now before anyone freaks out, Kate is a year older than me, and age was a huge consideration when I decided to be done at 2 (following on the heels of "I only want 2", and "I do NOT want to have a 3rd c-section"). So yes, I stand by my opinion that 35 is a bit old to have another baby, even though I fully understand it is biologically possible, and becoming more common. :)

You're Welcome!! Jenee!!

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

Mum's the word! Kate spends the day with mother Carole as she battles severe morning sickness while world learns the duchess is expecting her THIRD baby
Kate Middleton is expecting her third child | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child
Duchess of Cambridge pregnant with third child - CNN

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

Big news for Britain's William and Kate
Kate and William expecting third baby: Royal couple Prince William and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge news - CBS News

Double post auto-merged: September 04, 2017, 06:53:59 PM

Prince William, Duchess Kate expecting baby No. 3
Former Kate Middleton, Prince William expecting baby No. 3 - TODAY.com

Double post auto-merged: September 05, 2017, 02:25:48 AM

https://s19.postimg.org/af47ifef7/IMG_0089.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/oo3u0hsxv/IMG_0090.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/46ivougub/IMG_0091.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/unrl45dqb/IMG_0092.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/57j4dyxtv/IMG_0093.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/pvhrspj2b/IMG_0094.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/8gxjkflxf/IMG_0095.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/97vbnbumb/IMG_0096.jpg

tiaras

She has nannies to care for them and the best health care money can afford so as long as she can get pregnant she doesn't have much to worry about.

sara8150

Prince William Reveals 'There's Not Much Sleep' in Kensington Palace After Princess Kate's Pregnancy Announcement
Prince William On Princess Kate's Pregnancy: 'It's Very Good news'

Double post auto-merged: September 05, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

they've dating for about 14 months.

'There's not much sleep going on': Prince William reveals how the family is finally celebrating Kate's pregnancy after an 'anxious start'
Prince William out for first time since pregnancy news | Daily Mail Online

sara8150

Duke of Cambridge says "Duchess of Cambridge's baby due March 2018" Hopefully so!!

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/zoBzm5.png

Double post auto-merged: September 06, 2017, 11:43:37 PM

Double post auto-merged: September 06, 2017, 11:44:49 PM

I'm countdown of Duchess of Cambridge's pregnant till baby born no matters till born kept under wraps but she is 3 months and 11 weeks

Double post auto-merged: September 06, 2017, 11:46:53 PM

https://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;18;11/st/20180326/dt/-1/k/7f65/preg.png

Curryong

^ That date surprises me, actually. I would have plumped for April myself, especially as Kate was seen drinking alcohol on the Polish visit only a few weeks ago. (When I was pregnant with all three of my children, having a drink or two in early pregnancy wasn't so frowned on and I can remember having a glass of champers at the hairdressers for Xmas and wine at a wedding on a couple of occasions, though I certainly have never been a regular drinker.) Unless you don't know you're pregnant having alcohol is kind of frowned on now, and Kate must have known at that time that there was a possibility.

It looks like it's going to be a very busy Spring/Summer 2018 for royal watchers. New baby and christening, wedding for Harry and Meghan. Better get the fascinators ready!

sara8150

"William's statement yesterday are correct.. Kate is probably due in March"

Jenee

Quote from: tiaras on September 05, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
She has nannies to care for them and the best health care money can afford so as long as she can get pregnant she doesn't have much to worry about.

The risk of birth defects, genetic disorders, and complication with the pregnancy skyrockets the older the mom gets.  There are things money cannot buy
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

sara8150

Prince William is given avocado by young boy to help Kate's morning sickness
Prince William is given avocado by young boy to help Kate's morning sickness
I'm pray for Duchess of Cambridge get on feet 🙏🏻👍🏻🥑🤰🏻

Double post auto-merged: September 14, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

Kate's morning sickness cure? Prince William gifted with an avocado for pregnant Duchess
Kate Middleton's pregnancy morning sickness cure: Prince William given avocado | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: September 14, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

Four-year-old boy gives Prince William avocado to help Kate's morning sickness
Four-year-old boy gives Prince William avocado to help Kate's morning sickness - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: September 14, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

A cure for her morning sickness? Prince William is given an AVOCADO for pregnant Kate by a concerned little boy during a visit to Liverpool - as he reveals his wife is 'doing well'
Prince William says Charlotte is 'going to be trouble' | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

It was a sweet and rather funny gesture by the boy but for me avacado would make me feel worse not better if I had terrible HG/morning sickness, as I can't stand the stuff. My mother in law used to lather it inches high onto rye bread as a favourite open sandwich, giving me the shudders!

Morning sickness is a dreadful thing, let alone HG, and I'm thankful that I never suffered very much with it. I doubt that Kate's keeping anything much down at the moment. Anything buttered used to set my younger daughter off. Cravings at this time are funny things though. Everyone who's been pregnant has had those I think!

TLLK

I agree @Curryong that avocado would not have been high on my list during  my morning sickness period. This list has avocado on it due to its B6-https://www.romper.com/p/9-foods-you-didnt-think-could-help-pregnancy-nausea-but-totally-can-4875

Blue Clover

I tried everything and NOTHING worked.

TLLK

Quote from: Blue Clover on September 15, 2017, 02:27:15 PM
I tried everything and NOTHING worked.
That's awful @Blue Clover. I would imagine that Kate's OB/GYN has recommended many foods that might work, but she's likely receiving her nutrition and fluids intravenously at this point so I doubt that anything would taste good now. This is her third trip to this rodeo, so if they were able to provide in home care then it's better than a hospital IMO. Hospitalization would be unnecessary if they've worked out a way to treat her and it keeps beds free for other patients.

Blue Clover

@TLLK Lol! Yes, I'll never forget how bad I felt but it was well worth it. Now I have my lovely daughter. I imagine Kate feels the same way and that's why she is willing and happy to go through it a third time!

TLLK

Kate's HG issues have come during her first trimester and has typically ended in her second. As for the vomiting-up to 60 times a day with some women, her OB/GYN had her hospitalized for her first pregnancy and then treated at home for her second and third ones. The main concern with women suffering from HG is fluid loss, so often times they'll have a pic line inserted to receive IV fluids. Once the vomiting/nausea subsides, then they can resume their normal activities if their OB/GYN believes they're ready to do so. :)

FanDianaFancy

They will probably have a girl.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on December 17, 2017, 02:50:23 PM
Kate's third baby maternity fashion

All Kate Middleton's stylish maternity looks from her third pregnancy
She's added some new pieces like the ice blue evening dress for the Royal Variety Performance but reused others like the Seraphine coat. The only one I didn't really like was the light blue lace dress with the black ribbon detail.

LouisFerdinand

For a boy Edmund could be used. Prince George, Duke of Kent was George Edward Alexander Edmund.   
:xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1:

TLLK

Yes it is a possible choice though I'm hoping that one of QEII's grandchildren is named Phillip.

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand