Spectacular Eyewear

Started by LouisFerdinand, May 24, 2016, 01:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden       
Prince Carl Philip of Sweden. How is it that Prince William is considered the most attractive prince again? | These Make Me Happy | Pinterest | Prince     
:brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside: :brightside:

Squirrel

^ Well about the title of the link, I much think the thing of Prince William being considered the most attractive prince was back in the late 1990s / early 2000s only :teehee:

Though personally I didn't even agree at the time, Prince Carl Philip is much better looking for sure!!
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

LouisFerdinand

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge   
                             Will & Kate's Beautiful Second Anniversary | The March, Amazing Race and Kate Middleton

LouisFerdinand

Prince Daniel of Sweden     
                                Crown princess Victoria, Princess Estelle, prince Daniel | Sweden | Pinterest | Princess Estelle, Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel O'connell

LouisFerdinand

King Philippe I of Belgium   
                                   26 December 2012. The Belgian Royal Court has released new photos of Crown Prince Philippe , Princess Mathilde and their children on the occasion ? |

Squirrel

King Philip's glasses are very hidden though, you barely notice them, so not that spectacular. :teehee:
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Crown Prince Gustav of Sweden         
                   Crown Prince Gustav of Sweden, 1893 | Royal Males | Pinterest | Sweden, Prince and Crowns

LouisFerdinand

Prince Albert II of Monaco   
                         Prince Albert II of Monaco attends the closing ceremony of the 53rd... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

Prince Henry of Wales: Sunglasses shine             
                         Prince Harry braves Splash Mountain log flume 23 years since going with Diana | Daily Mail Online | The Royal Family | Pinterest | Prince Harry, Diana

LouisFerdinand