Does Kate Smoke?

Started by TB, June 25, 2005, 04:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjae

QuoteI enlarged the pictures and it doesn't look like a ciggy so I don't think thats she is smoking in that picture but I do believe she might smoke because she has been pictured with other people smoking all around her.
Can you direct me to those pictures?
Thanks

Wombat

QuoteI really don't think Kate smokes ;)
So what is that in her hand? ;)
It's actually an extra finger that's growing out of the side of her left-hand index finger ^_^  

Jenee

click on the links in the very first post in this thread
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

Quoteshe takes big steps when she walks...sorry I know that's random! She still looks pretty - her and Will will definately have pretty babies
I noticed that too.... :blink:

As for the pretty babies.....Wills can't mate with anyone with an extra finger.....that's just not on <_<  

TB

QuoteAs for the pretty babies.....Wills can't mate with anyone with an extra finger.....that's just not on <_<
Even if that was true...haha...I'm pretty sure the 6-finger trait (I forget the name for it) is recessive, so the child wouldn't have it anyway.  

I Pirates

whisperofsound

QuoteAs for the pretty babies.....Wills can't mate with anyone with an extra finger.....that's just not on

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ty wombat that was to funny...... ^_^

i think maybe she does smoke, like i said earlier but it could be a cell phone like someone may have said earlier.......  
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Wombat

QuoteEven if that was true...haha...I'm pretty sure the 6-finger trait (I forget the name for it) is recessive, so the child wouldn't have it anyway.
:happytears: Would you want to chance it though? ;)  

TB

There is no possible way that Kate and I can have children, so I really don't care. :lol:  

I Pirates

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

SO what..she's now a lesbian? :blink:

Then if that's the case she may very well turn to Will in desperation.....Is the world ready for a 6 fingered King of England? :huh:   I think not <_<  

TB

You said "Would you want to chance it", hence, I said that there is no way for us to have a child. Unless you meant if I was William, would I want to chance it... That's different.

Back to topic.... There are numerous photos of Kate with friends smoking, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Not that that automatically means she does, but it looks like she was trying to hide the cigarette when she saw cameras.

I Pirates

Wombat

You may be onto something Truey.  I remembered seeing a picture of her at the Hugh VC wedding and she was kissing some guy on the cheek and I couldn't but help think.."Man she's got some wrinkling going on above her top lip"...perhaps... :huh:
QuoteUnless you meant if I was William, would I want to chance it... That's different.
That's exactly what I meant...stay on topic please <_<  :P  :lol:

TB

Here's what I mean: http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/w...nummer=10879542

Both friends smoking, but Kate's shoveling down a burger. Kind of strange to me, but maybe that's just how it is how it is over here?  :huh:

I Pirates

Wombat

My god..that's an ordinary photo of Kate :o ..I think the friend on the left is eating...but yeah..friend on the right is smoking.....or sucking on a stick :P  :lol:  

Beebs

On the smoking theory:

One thing that I learned while living in London, is that most Londoners smoke, I'm not saying ALL of them, I'm saying MOST, from that I saw. In fact when I came back home, I missed the sell of smoke b/c it reminded me of London. So, on that note, I wouldn't be shocked if she did smoke.

On the Key theory:
I carry my keys with one key in between each one of my fingers, so if anyone tried something, I have some sort of weapon. I'm not saying that Kate needs to use her keys as a weapon...I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just keys.

On the extra finger theory:
You guys are nuts. If that was true, I would be shocked and surprised.

In the end I'm really not sure if she smokes or not, but I would like to believe that she doesn't smoke.

Bess

Just to back up what BBB said, a LOT of Europeans smoke, including British people.  There's not such a huge deal made of the health risks as there is in other places (from my experience Australia runs the strongest anti-smoking campaigns, this year especially there has been major changes).  When I first moved to London I had just given up smoking and it nearly drove me insane walking around the city.   :brainwashed:  

So if Kate does smoke I wouldn't be surprised.  I do doubt that she would light up if she saw a photographer, but it kind of seems like she had it in one hand first, then saw the photographer and tried to hide it in the other hand.  

Lila the Flirt

I think she smokes. But I hope she doesn't.  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

beeswax

Well, I just posted an article in the Prince Harry forum on Harry trying to quit smoking.  It says that William had a 10 cigarettes a day habit, but that he quit two years ago.  Now, I really want to believe that Kate doesn't smoke.  But if he did smoke, (which I'm also not sure of), then it does support the Kate smoking theory.  After all, she does everything he does.  Goes to Chile, goes to St. Andrews, chooses History of Art, ect.  I wouldn't be surprised if she all of a sudden poppped up at Sandhurst.    :devil: So if William smokes, why wouldn't she too?  *** sorry, I just can't help being cynical every now and then***

Jackie

These is the link of the pics:Link
If you watch the pictures from IS_11013559 to IS_11013557 you will see that there is no cigarette in her hand.

It wouldn't surprise me too if she would smoke.
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

Lila the Flirt

Smokers really need to see what a smokers lung looks like.  :puke:  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lady_In_Waiting

I don't think she smokes, plus I've heard that she's a bit of a goody-two-shoes apparently she hardly drinks let alone smokes. Plus from examining the pictures of her right and left hand, she's got her key in the right handsbut I seriously believe she is carrying her mobile phone (cell phone) in her left hand, I can see what looks like metal. Plus if she was smoking the press would have ripped her apart coz here in Britain smoking is such a health issue and they go on about various celebrities smoking so the girlfriend on the future King smoking would have raised some questions. Just because her friends are smoking doesn't mean she does but then again we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Wombat

QuoteAfter all, she does everything he does.  Goes to Chile, goes to St. Andrews, chooses History of Art, ect.  I wouldn't be surprised if she all of a sudden poppped up at Sandhurst.
:happytears: Love it :happytears:  

Lady_In_Waiting

QuoteAfter all, she does everything he does.  Goes to Chile, goes to St. Andrews, chooses History of Art, ect.  I wouldn't be surprised if she all of a sudden poppped up at Sandhurst.
:happytears: Love it :happytears:
Beeswax, do you think she's a stalker? Coz it wouldn't surprise me. After all this is the same girl that had pictures of him on her bedroom wall at boarding school and was nicknamed princess-in-waiting by her friends. Maybe she took advantage of this? Who knows?  

Wombat

Well...whatever she did it worked!!!! :P  :lol:

CarmenEngland

QuoteWell...whatever she did it worked!!!! :P  :lol:
Agree!!  :lol:   :happytears:  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"