Five years later Duchess of Cambridge?s night nurse died who suicide speaks out

Started by sara8150, December 08, 2017, 03:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

5 Years After the Suicide of Kate Middleton's Nurse, Her Family Shares Their Grief
Family of Kate Middleton's Nurse Who Committed Suicide Speaks Out | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 08, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

'We miss her every day': Family of nurse who killed herself after Mel Greig DJ prank call to pregnant Duchess of Cambridge says they are still grieving her death
Family of Kate Middleton nurse who committed suicide speak | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

I hope the extremely stupid people who took part in this so-called joke are proud of themselves. It was a moronic thing to want to do anyway.

TLLK

QuoteThe family is now funneling their grief into a new project that they hope will help the lives of others. Along with Saldanha?s widower, Benedict Barboza, 53, her children are helping to establish a hospital in Mangalore, India, in her honor.

Scheduled for completion in mid-2018, the hospital will ?take care of the poor people, the sick people from the roadsides,? says Benedict, who has already built a playground for orphans in his wife?s name at the nearby Maria Nivas convent.

?My dad?s idea is really amazing,? Pinto says of the 200-bed facility in her mother?s hometown and final resting place. ?She had plans to open a nursing home or do something for the elderly or the sick, so it?s something she would really want.?

Good to see that the family has chosen to honor her memory by providing this hospital for those who are in desperate need for care. I'm sure that the children enjoy the playground too.