Camilla at ICAP Charity Day - 5th December 2017

Started by TLLK, December 05, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Medical Detection Dogs visited ICAP during the broker's annual Charity Day to meet staff and charity representatives in London today, December 5: :xmas4:

Clarence House on Twitter: "The #ICAPCharityDay, now in its 25th year, donates all revenues and commissions for one day?s trading to selected

Duch_Luver_4ever

Brilliant charity and idea, we've all seen the odd news story about dogs being able to sniff out things like cancer. Another win-win idea, lets her do something productive, and more importantly for ppl like me, keeps her out of Diana's areas.  :snowflake:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Kritter

Camilla has always been good with animals. I assume it comes with the country lifestyle.   :xmas7:

Duch_Luver_4ever

Very true, nice avatar pic @Kritter  wonder why @Curryong  and @sandy  dont have Diana avatars, cmon on, you know you want to, LOL?  :xmas21:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.