Service Interruption

Started by Windsor, April 30, 2014, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Tonight beginning between the hours of 8 PM - 4 AM MST, we will be performing an update to our server.  We estimate the outage to be approximately 15-30 minutes.  During this time, Royal Insight will not be accessible. 

We apologize for the downtime. You can still keep in contact with us through our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this planned outage, please don't hesitate to contact us via our social media accounts.

:hug: :hug:

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Jenee

I guess I slept through the outage! ;)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Windsor

Total downtime was 8 minutes - so not bad at all. I thought it would take longer! Apologies do go out to those who encountered the site wasn't working in those 8 minutes.

:hug: :hug:

Macrobug

You do maintenance and I pop back in.  Scary  :hehe: 

Thanks Windsor for your help.   This time the clearing of the cookies did the trick.   I'M BACK   :hug:
GNU Terry Pratchett

Limabeany

Quote from: Jenee on May 01, 2014, 10:14:17 AM
I guess I slept through the outage! ;)
Me too! When I woke up, Harry and Cressida had called it quits!  :happy15:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Orchid

That was a long sleep - they broke up a couple of days ago! :teehee:

Nice to see you, Macrobug :hug:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

Hi there, Macrobug!   :hi: :hug:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

Limabeany

:brr: Missed you in the a Forum Tropics! Merry Christmas to you too, Macrobug!  :happy15: :snowflake:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

cinrit

Welcome back, Macrobug!  Great to "see" you.  :)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Macrobug

Thanks Cindy and Limabeany!  :blowkiss:  I have been here every day reading the forum.  Just couldn't log on.   I logged off one day in Jan and haven't been able to log back in until Windsor (such a sweetie pie) helped me through Facebook.   Hmmmm....guess I need to change the Christmas stuff

Hey lookie there.  First day back and I have already derailed a thread.   Heeeheee.....
GNU Terry Pratchett

Jenee

Geez I didn't know you couldn't log in!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Macrobug

yep :no:  I kept knocking and knocking but nobody would let me in out of the cold
GNU Terry Pratchett

Limabeany

:cry: Isn't there a Disney movie about that? Frozen Out?  :happy15: A celebrity in our ranks!!!!  :happy20:

Macrobug

:hehe:

hey, SC - just tried to send you a PM and it said your box is full
GNU Terry Pratchett

Limabeany

Popular girl, our SC.  :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi:

Lothwen

YAY MACROBUG IS BAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy17: :happy17: :happy17: :happy17: :happy17: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yesss: :yesss: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20: :happy20:

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2014, 06:11:23 AM

Ahem

I mean, Welcome Back dear chap.  Good to see you. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Macrobug

:hehe:   That worked WAY better than the double caffe latte to wake me up on this gray, rainy morning.  Hugs to you to! :love6:
GNU Terry Pratchett

Limabeany

This is no reflection on the status of your eyesight, we are sure it's 20/20.  :old:

Macrobug

Actually they are not.   And so that was very helpful.  Still had to lean into the screen.........
GNU Terry Pratchett

Windsor

Glad you were able to log back in. Welcome back!!! :happy20: :happy20:

SophieChloe

Quote from: Macrobug on May 02, 2014, 02:29:09 AM
:hehe:

hey, SC - just tried to send you a PM and it said your box is full
Whoops...sorry about that, Macrobug.  Perhaps it's time I did a little bit of housekeeping..... :hug:

Quote from: Limabeany on May 02, 2014, 04:20:07 AM
Popular girl, our SC.  :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi:
:hehe: Have to keep my fans at bay, somehow... :curtsy:  :hug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Windsor

I will be performing an update to our server over the next two hours.  I am not estimating any downtime but thought I would let you guys know just in case it does come down briefly.