Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ Harry isn't rich by any means and he brings nothing but bad press and people bashing you online not to mention he is a jobless do nothing without a job or carer to speak of and would be a no body if it wasn't for who his father is ... that is why there were no lines forming to date him after Chelsy or after Cressida and there are no lines now ... if he could do better than Megan he would ... trust me ...

Curryong

Harry's worth about £28 million according to Forbes magazine. That's rich by most standards.

Harry is hardly responsible for the hordes of idiots on Twitter who built up this fantasy of a perfect consort for Harry, and then proceed to become enraged when the flesh and blood woman isn't the future Duchess of their dreams. I'd say that shows that a whole lot of people on social media became invested in who Harry was going to marry, a sign of his popularity rather than anything else.

Both Princes are on their way to becoming full time royals as their grandparents become even older. William's giving up his job in the summer as well, so he'll be 'unemployed' also, according to your standards. People cannot be full time royals and also have a full time career. That would be impossible.

As for no lines appearing for Harry, again you are stating something for certain that you have no knowledge of, unless you've been there when Harry has chatted up women and/or taken them out. Again--none of us have any knowledge of what royals get up to in their private lives for 99% of the time.

As for being a nobody if his father wasn't who he is, well, we can say that about all the Crown Princes and Princesses in Europe and their siblings, we can say that about William, and Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward as far as their mother is concerned, can't we? And the Queen and Princess Margaret, children of King George VI . All nobodies if their fathers or mothers hadn't been who they were/are. That's a ridiculous argument .

And none of them except for Charles, started off two charities, one when he was just in his teens, as Harry did.

sandy

There would be  issues of security if WIll and Harry took on "normal" jobs. William was accompanied by security when he did the copter work.

Lothwen

Quote from: Curryong on February 20, 2017, 02:50:06 PM
Harry's worth about £28 million according to Forbes magazine. That's rich by most standards.

Harry is hardly responsible for the hordes of idiots on Twitter who built up this fantasy of a perfect consort for Harry, and then proceed to become enraged when the flesh and blood woman isn't the future Duchess of their dreams. I'd say that shows that a whole lot of people on social media became invested in who Harry was going to marry, a sign of his popularity rather than anything else.

Both Princes are on their way to becoming full time royals as their grandparents become even older. William's giving up his job in the summer as well, so he'll be 'unemployed' also, according to your standards. People cannot be full time royals and also have a full time career. That would be impossible.

As for no lines appearing for Harry, again you are stating something for certain that you have no knowledge of, unless you've been there when Harry has chatted up women and/or taken them out. Again--none of us have any knowledge of what royals get up to in their private lives for 99% of the time.

As for being a nobody if his father wasn't who he is, well, we can say that about all the Crown Princes and Princesses in Europe and their siblings, we can say that about William, and Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward as far as their mother is concerned, can't we? And the Queen and Princess Margaret, children of King George VI . All nobodies if their fathers or mothers hadn't been who they were/are. That's a ridiculous argument .

And none of them except for Charles, started off two charities, one when he was just in his teens, as Harry did.

I was gonna say....hell, give me 1% of what he's worth, and I can give my family a very comfortable lifestyle for at least 5 years. More if I invest properly.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

amabel

Quote from: Yale on February 19, 2017, 06:13:06 PM
It's no point debating this as far as I am concerned.  I support the pairing and I hope it ends in marriage.  Those that don't like it or Meghan for whatever reason. It's your problem and it will not change a thing and it wouldn't if Harry knew any of you or of this forum.

Harry will do exactly what he wants to do!
[hr
I couldn't give a toss if he marries her or not, and while I don't dislike Harry, I am not too fond of him either. As for Megan I know litle about her, so I cna't say if I like or dislike her.
  YOu may "support the pairing" but that does not mean it is going to happen. I would say the queen and Chares would be very dubious about Harry marrying an American who is a career girl and would problaby have difficulty settling down to royal life. Kate is outside the usual circle of Royal brides, but seh's English and she' certainly has no ambitions, so she's able to settle intot the RF's lifestyle because she clearly has wanted to be married to Will for many years... and has no desire for a career of her own.  Megan isn't like that and is from a completely differnet culture, plus she's divorced.

Eri

^ I feel like Megan is treating Harry as her last train ... she is 35 years old if she didn't make it until now she is not going to make it ... she is no carer girl ... she is just a z list with an unknown TV Show ... I used to think she was too much of a "free spirit" for the RF as well but at this point she doesn't have many options and it's not like she is a beauty that will capture a man with REAL money who is looking for an arm candy ...

Cat00

^
Cressida looks older than Meghan, she is "old face", I saw her current photos in the Daily mail :lol: :lol:, not to mention that she is dull, untalented, futile ...

Harry is now with a real woman: attractive, mature, intelligent and independent :)

Lady Deb

Meghan has been on a successful television show from when it started 6 years ago. Just because some people were not aware of the show, means it was unknown to them, not to the rest of us. Suits is on cable and on Netflix so clearly some people did know of it before Harry met Meghan. Her blog and clothing line may not be everyone's cup of tea, but some of us to like it and I wish her continued success with what she and Harry chooses. IMO, so far she's done quite well for herself.

@amabel, Meghan may be from a different country and culture, not so different from many of us who have travelled and lived in different countries and have had to adapt to different customs etc. BRF should be well aware of different cultures, the Commonwealth and world in which they have travelled should give them plenty of experience.

And so what if she's divorced?  She'll have something in common to chat with Harry's father about then. And as a child of divorced parents, is something she has in common with Harry. The Queen and Prince Charles are looking for someone interested in working, if it's true that Charles wants to pare down the Royal list then potentially Meghan should be helpful to them as she has clearly shown that she is quite interested in making a living for herself and not afraid of working.

Quote from: Eri on February 20, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
^ I feel like Megan is treating Harry as her last train ... she is 35 years old if she didn't make it until now she is not going to make it ... she is no carer girl ... she is just a z list with an unknown TV Show ... I used to think she was too much of a "free spirit" for the RF as well but at this point she doesn't have many options and it's not like she is a beauty that will capture a man with REAL money who is looking for an arm candy ...

sandy

Quote from: amabel on February 20, 2017, 07:21:34 PM
Quote from: Yale on February 19, 2017, 06:13:06 PM
It's no point debating this as far as I am concerned.  I support the pairing and I hope it ends in marriage.  Those that don't like it or Meghan for whatever reason. It's your problem and it will not change a thing and it wouldn't if Harry knew any of you or of this forum.

Harry will do exactly what he wants to do!
[hr
I couldn't give a toss if he marries her or not, and while I don't dislike Harry, I am not too fond of him either. As for Megan I know litle about her, so I cna't say if I like or dislike her.
  YOu may "support the pairing" but that does not mean it is going to happen. I would say the queen and Chares would be very dubious about Harry marrying an American who is a career girl and would problaby have difficulty settling down to royal life. Kate is outside the usual circle of Royal brides, but seh's English and she' certainly has no ambitions, so she's able to settle intot the RF's lifestyle because she clearly has wanted to be married to Will for many years... and has no desire for a career of her own.  Megan isn't like that and is from a completely differnet culture, plus she's divorced.

I doubt Meghan would keep her "career" if she marries Harry. The Queen let in Camilla a divorced woman, the other woman in Charles first marriage and she married Charles, a divorced man. So it would be unlikely that the Queen would refuse Meghan, a divorcee (no children) if Harry (not married, no children) decides to marry her. Charles could hardly be "dubious" as a divorced man who married a divorced woman.

Lothwen

You know,  it IS possible that a man with money is looking for more than just arm candy.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Yale

Charles is divorced and married to a woman who is divorced and to a woman who is older than he is and looks it.

Charles is heir to the throne.  Why is it okay for him to be divorced and married to a divorcee and remain the heir but some jump on Meghan because she is divorced?

It's okay for Charles because he is British, not American and not Biracial like Meghan is that it?

psm

Didn?t offer a ride blind riddle

Well, for me this confirms the source  of almost all the leaks. I suspect PW and KM are not happy with this relationship with a celebrity who is leaking like a sieve, them being private to the point of paranoia.

A few weeks ago there were reports about how PH was critical of Trump. It was on PH, not both princes. I suspect the source was the same, MM being very political talked about his private opinion which then leaked to the tabloids. Very appropriate!

Eri

Quote from: Lady Deb on February 20, 2017, 08:49:37 PM
Meghan has been on a successful television show from when it started 6 years ago. Just because some people were not aware of the show, means it was unknown to them, not to the rest of us. Suits is on cable and on Netflix so clearly some people did know of it before Harry met Meghan. Her blog and clothing line may not be everyone's cup of tea, but some of us to like it and I wish her continued success with what she and Harry chooses. IMO, so far she's done quite well for herself.

@amabel, Meghan may be from a different country and culture, not so different from many of us who have travelled and lived in different countries and have had to adapt to different customs etc. BRF should be well aware of different cultures, the Commonwealth and world in which they have travelled should give them plenty of experience.

And so what if she's divorced?  She'll have something in common to chat with Harry's father about then. And as a child of divorced parents, is something she has in common with Harry. The Queen and Prince Charles are looking for someone interested in working, if it's true that Charles wants to pare down the Royal list then potentially Meghan should be helpful to them as she has clearly shown that she is quite interested in making a living for herself and not afraid of working.

You are not making any sense ... when you point out only two people knew of her Show pre Harry it was not Dawson's Creek by any means ... let's face it Megan was a famous as Cressida was before she started dating Prince Dim ...

Curryong

^ The cable network show Suits average audience over the years has been around the 1.80 million mark, considerably more than two people and way more than anything Cressida has appeared in. Cressida has mainly acted in theatrical productions anyway.

Jennifer

QuoteComing To America! Prince William Moves For Meghan Markle

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Meghan Markle has no intention of putting the brakes on her acting career once she and Prince Harry are engaged — and that suits him just fine!

"Harry loves America and is totally open to dividing his time between Canada, L.A. and London once he and Meghan are officially man and wife," an insider told Radar of the prince, 32, and his Suits actress girlfriend.

"It's a logical step for the Royals, too, because he'll be able to up their reputation abroad while still fulfilling duties back at home and overseas, of course," added the source.

Read more:
Prince Harry Moves To America For Meghan Markle Career

Double post auto-merged: February 21, 2017, 02:43:49 PM

QuotePrince Harry to decamp to Meghan Markle's home-city of Toronto for Invictus Games

Things continue to heat up between Prince Harry and his Toronto-based girlfriend Meghan Markle, so much so that the royal is planning to spend more time working in Canada.

The 32-year-old prince is jetting across the pond later this year to plan his Invictus Games, which are set to take place in September. Created by the royal, the Paralympic-style multi-sport event featured wounded, injured or sick armed services personnel and their associated veterans participate in competitive sports including wheelchair basketball and indoor rowing.

But Harry's visit to Canada isn't all for a charitable cause, as it will bring him closer to his long-distance love, 35-year-old Markle. Despite being fully hands-on with the preparation for the Invictus Games, hosted in Toronto, Harry plans to spend an increasing amount of time in his girlfriend's home-city this summer as he attends meetings about the games.

Read more:
Prince Harry to decamp to Meghan Markle's home-city of Toronto for Invictus Games

Double post auto-merged: February 21, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

QuoteThe bonkers reason Prince Harry won't be proposing to Meghan Markle any time soon

One of the hottest celebrity couples right now is Prince Harry and Meghan Markle .

The royal prince officially confirmed his relationship to the American actress last November. There had been a lot of speculation, and in an unconventional move the love-struck prince released a long statement about his relationship from Kensington Palace.

The couple appear to be going steady. They've passed some sizeable milestones, in fact. Prince Harry met Markle's parents over in the US (before their relationship went public, it transpires), while she in turn has since met his family, too, including brother Prince William.

Read more:
The bonkers reason Prince Harry won't be proposing to Meghan Markle any time soon - Mirror Online
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Eri

Quote from: Curryong on February 21, 2017, 02:07:30 PM
^ The cable network show Suits average audience over the years has been around the 1.80 million mark, considerably more than two people and way more than anything Cressida has appeared in. Cressida has mainly acted in theatrical productions anyway.
Well ... it better continue the way you are claiming it does ... Prince Dim gets bored very fast ... she needs the gig ...

Lady Deb

In addition to what @Curryong wrote about US viewership, IMDB says Suits is available on television in Canada, UK, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, Japan, Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Finland etc. And with access via Netflix, iTunes, Amazon Prime etc, Suits is available in additional countries via the internet. So definitely more than 2 people watch the show. Suits started in 2011, so for tv shows it has had an excellent run, I suspect  that the end of the will soon be coming either this season or next.

According to the media, there were lots of people out to see Harry (Prince Charming) today and support the charity engagements he attended. As usual, Harry was extra sweet with the children.
Watch as Prince Harry greets his young fans in adorable scenes on the Gateshead Quayside - Chronicle Live

Eri

^ Are we really going to act as anyone here knew of Suits before she started dating Harry? Are we really going that far now? What we should really be discussing is Harry being seen with her only once for sure ... he sure is no proud boyfriend ... but I don't expect her two fans to be willing to discuss that ...

Kate

Quote from: psm on February 20, 2017, 10:36:47 PM
Didn?t offer a ride blind riddle

Well, for me this confirms the source  of almost all the leaks. I suspect PW and KM are not happy with this relationship with a celebrity who is leaking like a sieve, them being private to the point of paranoia.

A few weeks ago there were reports about how PH was critical of Trump. It was on PH, not both princes. I suspect the source was the same, MM being very political talked about his private opinion which then leaked to the tabloids. Very appropriate!
I have to wonder , if Prince Harry and Megan do not marry, would she then leak whatever she knows about the F. Their opinions; Who gets on with who; General gossip.; Should she be asked to do a talk show, would it be because of the publicity she got from being an ex-girlfriend of PH, or her "talent" as an actress.  Again, IMO, which ever way the relationship goes, she will definitely  be known to most of the western world. Good publicity, bad publicity ..... is all good.  IMO.. of course

Curryong

^ Well, Meghan will certainly be seen when she and he become engaged. According to Richard Palmer the romance is serious and intense and he wouldn't be surprised if there is an engagement soon. She'll be extremely well known all over the world then, won't she? .
You've been given the figures for Suits in the last few posts. Not going over old ground again.

As for being photographed together, no-one even knew about Chelsy for almost a year and they were very serious about each other. As for Cressida there was hardly anything in the way of photos until they had reached the stage just before they broke up.

vlaxym

Quote from: Eri on February 22, 2017, 12:44:13 PM
^ Are we really going to act as anyone here knew of Suits before she started dating Harry? Are we really going that far now? What we should really be discussing is Harry being seen with her only once for sure ... he sure is no proud boyfriend ... but I don't expect her two fans to be willing to discuss that ...
No proud boyfriend? What? He issued an unprecedented statement because of her. He couldn't be prouder boyfriend, that's sure.

SueElen

Personally, I feel that about 99% of the people who approve  Meghan are ladies in the 50s and 69s who dreamed to marry the prince...

He can marry who he's in love but she is a major player and social climber and plays him well. She does it very well, strategically... she moved into his place and sits there all day... seriously, Does she have a life, visiting father or a mother? Not even a rumor of any sighting ...

Eri

^ He is a player too ... honestly is not him I feel worried about as he has is it coming and it couldn't happen to a better idiot it's the Monarchy and Liz that have dark Days head between Bill Middelton and the current mess Harry is in ... as for the lack of pictures and sightings ... I don't engage in conspiracy theories as I don't like to talk without having any proof but having no pictures or any sightings in the age of Twitter is weird to say the least and it's really making me wonder if the second set of pictures we have of this "couple" is indeed of the date they had back in December ...

Curryong

'Ladies in their 50's and 60's who wanted to marry him, are the only ones who approve of Meghan'. Are you joking? That's a huge generalisation you are making there! Have you been conducting a survey of all that have ever favourably commented at all on Meghan. For myself I am not in that age group, I am happily married, and have never had the slightest thought of wanting to marry Harry.

I like him. A niece began to follow him and collect clippings and articles and I joined her. I think Harry is a fine young man who really connects with the public and is enthusiastic about his engagements. You never see him bored or going through the motions.

As for Meghan I believe in giving people chances. She has said nothing, written nothing about her romance with Harry. He knows her. We don't, and that includes you, and I don't know her either. However I don't wish her ill.  I also don't believe in believing stuff from Twitter Queens who are God knows Who and are responsible to no-one in deciding they hate someone and who have been getting others to spread their poison around the Internet for them.

About 95% of what has been spread about Meghan over social media in Tumblrs, Twitter etc  has been spread by these witches and their minions, and all I can say is thank heavens one of them has gone quiet and the other has retired from the scene, after trying to shred the reputation of someone they do not know.

We don't know what Meghan does all day. She is a private citizen, unlike Kate, and therefore what she does and doesn't do is her own business. I doubt very much that either of them are bolted in at Nott Cott 24/7. Harry could have taken her to one of the houses at Sandringham, could have taken her to Birkhall in Scotland. He has friends he sails with in Cornwall. They could have been there. He has friends in Norfolk and in and around London. Photographers don't hang around those houses.

I don't know whether this will end in marriage. If Harry and Meghan are in love and get engaged in the future then I wish them well. However, please do not characterise me, and those that are happy for them, as being of a certain age or fancying Harry. It just makes you look ridiculous, IMO.

SueElen

Quote from: Eri on February 22, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
^ He is a player too ... honestly is not him I feel worried about as he has is it coming and it couldn't happen to a better idiot it's the Monarchy and Liz that have dark Days head between Bill Middelton and the current mess Harry is in ... as for the lack of pictures and sightings ... I don't engage in conspiracy theories as I don't like to talk without having any proof but having no pictures or any sightings in the age of Twitter is weird to say the least and it's really making me wonder if the second set of pictures we have of this "couple" is indeed of the date they had back in December ...

Or she not in love with DM as two times before, when they had only her photos while she was shopping first somw groceries and later the flowers...

Double post auto-merged: February 22, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

Quote from: Curryong on February 22, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
'Ladies in their 50's and 60's who wanted to marry him, are the only ones who approve of Meghan'. Are you joking? That's a huge generalisation you are making there! Have you been conducting a survey of all that have ever favourably commented at all on Meghan. For myself I am not in that age group, I am happily married, and have never had the slightest thought of wanting to marry Harry.

I like him. A niece began to follow him and collect clippings and articles and I joined her. I think Harry is a fine young man who really connects with the public and is enthusiastic about his engagements. You never see him bored or going through the motions.

As for Meghan I believe in giving people chances. She has said nothing, written nothing about her romance with Harry. He knows her. We don't, and that includes you, and I don't know her either. However I don't wish her ill.  I also don't believe in believing stuff from Twitter Queens who are God knows Who and are responsible to no-one in deciding they hate someone and who have been getting others to spread their poison around the Internet for them.

About 95% of what has been spread about Meghan over social media in Tumblrs, Twitter etc  has been spread by these witches and their minions, and all I can say is thank heavens one of them has gone quiet and the other has retired from the scene, after trying to shred the reputation of someone they do not know.

We don't know what Meghan does all day. She is a private citizen, unlike Kate, and therefore what she does and doesn't do is her own business. I doubt very much that either of them are bolted in at Nott Cott 24/7. Harry could have taken her to one of the houses at Sandringham, could have taken her to Birkhall in Scotland. He has friends he sails with in Cornwall. They could have been there. He has friends in Norfolk and in and around London. Photographers don't hang around those houses.

I don't know whether this will end in marriage. If Harry and Meghan are in love and get engaged in the future then I wish them well. However, please do not characterise me, and those that are happy for them, as being of a certain age or fancying Harry. It just makes you look ridiculous, IMO.

I never read Tumblr or Twitter about her and I hate nasty comments, I am just saying she is serious player and gamer... she really never said direcrly anything- she is not stupid becaue she expects that ring- but for leaking I am quite sure it is not Harry either.

Simply, she is to mature for him and she is not the type I would like my son, brother or a friend to end up...

She will never fit into that family, because she is self centered, my opinion based on her instagram, and after some initial phase, she will be in the background and Meghan does not like it...

If he marries her, good luck, more fun for us.