Has the green-eyed monster reared its head between Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy?

Started by Hale, November 11, 2009, 01:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

Daily Mail - scroll down

QuotePrince Harry and Chelsy Davy may be happily back together but it seems there's still a touch of the green-eyed monster between them.

Last week Harry, 25, returned from holidaying in Africa with pals including Natalie Pinkham, while Chelsy, 24, spent the weekend with her summer fling Dan Philippson

sandy

Isn't this old news? I guess DM is maintaining reports of the soap opera (true or false?) between Harry and CHelsy.

wannable

Katie Nicholl probably has tucked under her sleeve the 2nd part to this soap.  :laugh:

This sounds desperate from the unnamed Chelsy chum
Quote'There are still boys who wish she was still single and Jonnie is one of them.'

Jonnie Collins, any pic ?

Lucy

Quote from: Hale on November 11, 2009, 01:25:26 AM
Daily Mail - scroll down

QuotePrince Harry and Chelsy Davy may be happily back together but it seems there's still a touch of the green-eyed monster between them.

Last week Harry, 25, returned from holidaying in Africa with pals including Natalie Pinkham, while Chelsy, 24, spent the weekend with her summer fling Dan Philippson

Oh mercy me!! We wrote that story and they pinched it!!! Again. :madgirl:
DIANISTA # 1

vivienne

Chelsy sure knows a lot of nightclub promoters.   ;)

Love your new siggie, Lucy! Too funny!!   

Lucy

Cheers! :hehe:

Golly I was just thinking the same thing....keeping them as friends will guarantee lots of beverages on the house, don't ya think?

There's Dom Rose, a promoter, Hugo Taylor of ChinaWhites, night club owner Nick House, and now Jonnie...
Bizarro!!!! :shifty:

DIANISTA # 1

koolkat

Hale

:P  I know, every time I see that watch I just want to take a hammer to it.   :fixthecomputer: :fixthecomputer:

Lucy

Wonder if she is continuing this torrid romance with Dan?
( Mentioned above whilst Haz was in SA )
DIANISTA # 1

Emme

Quote from: Hale on November 11, 2009, 09:15:33 PM
:P  I know, every time I see that watch I just want to take a hammer to it.   :fixthecomputer: :fixthecomputer:

I quite agree.  It looks like a toy prize from a child's birthday party.   :bubye:

Princess Bee

I like the hot pink watch - it's looks very retro, and the 80's are in right now.  :thumbsup:
Cherryite #011

Hale

:jawdrop:  What????????  The 80's are retro????????  My how time flies.  When I was young anything retro was designed in the 50's. :teehee:

Emme