Ten year anniversary of Erika's death.

Started by TLLK, April 22, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

It is hard to believe Erika has been dead for 10 years. She suffered from depression and it became too much for her to handle. Losing a sister can be hard, but I hope Queen Letizia continues to have strength and support through this tragedy. I'm sending my comfort to her.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Jennifer

What a wonderful tribute video for Erika Ortiz, @LouisFerdinand. At 2:30, the video shows the Ortiz family tree. If anyone notices, Erika had a daughter named Carla with Antonio Vigo. I haven't read any recent news about Carla, but I hope she is doing well. She lost her mother at an early age and that's something difficult to cope with. I imagine her father, aunt and other family members have comforted her well through the tragic ordeal.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

^^^For a time, Letizia was wearing three charm bracelets that spelled out the names of her daughters Leonor and Sofia and her niece Carla.

Jennifer

Queen Letizia loved her children and niece.  :) Here are two old pictures of Carla Vigo from 2004:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/43/8d/54438df0cdcabdf8d098477a0806ada9.jpg
https://royalhats.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/202.jpg?w=407&h=500

This was thirteen years ago when she was four, so she's a teenager now.  It would be nice to see her participate in this year's royal family summer vacation so she can spend time with her aunt, cousins and the rest of their family.