Princess Leonor of Spain's birthday: 10 Facts About the Royal

Started by cinrit, November 01, 2014, 01:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuotePrincess Leonor celebrates her ninth birthday on Friday 31st October.  To honour the Spanish royal's birthday, HELLO! Online has gathered a list of ten facts about the young princess.

1. Leonor was on 31 October 2005 at the Ruber International Clinic in Madrid, becoming the first child of the then Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia.

2. Three months later in January 2006, Leonor's baptism took place at Zarzuela Palace conducted by the Cardinal Archbishop of Madrid, Antonio Rouco Varela. Her godparents were her paternal grandparents, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia.

3. In 2007, Leonor became a big sister when her parents Felipe and Letizia welcomed their second child, Infanta Sofia.

More: 10 facts about Princess Leonor of Spain - hellomagazine.com

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Happy Birthday to Europe's youngest heir ...for the time being. :blowkiss:

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ I didn't realise that she was the youngest heir in Europe. But you're correct - the Princess of Orange in the Netherlands is ten I do believe, and the Duchess of Brabant in Belgium recently celebrated her thirteenth birthday.

Happy belated birthday to little Princess Leonor. :banana: (I have been wanting to use this smiley for ages - and now I think it's finally time that I used it!)
:bday7: