Queen Letizia Stops to Greet a Wheelchair Bound Fan

Started by cinrit, September 19, 2014, 11:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteQueen Letizia battled the elements as she attended the 'V De Vida' Award last night in San Sebastian, Spain.

Attending solo without her husband King Felipe, Letizia seems increasingly at ease with her royal duties, smiling confidently at the waiting photographers and crowds, and pausing to shake hands with one wheelchair bound fan who had waited out in the rain to meet her.

Despite being hounded by the wind- her hair blown around her face, Letizia took time to stop for the elderly woman, bending down to speak to her.  Gesturing widely, Letizia seemed to be making a comment about the awful weather to the woman, who grasped the Queen's arm with her hand.

More: Queen Letizia stops to greet wheelchair bound fan despite being at award ceremony | Daily Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Canuck

Her arms.   :cry:

I really hope she is okay.  She looks scarily underweight to me.

SophieChloe

What's wrong with her arms?  Skinny, but toned to me.  Was she always so skinny?  I don't know much about her. 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Curryong

I think Letizia has always been very petite. She has been criticised for her very slender physique but I suppose it is natural to her. I've seen photos of her as a child and she was thin.

HistoryGirl

She always manages to look so elegant and put together. Love the way she carries herself.

SophieChloe

@HistoryGirl I agree.  She looks beautiful and very elegant.  Not starved whatsoever. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

HistoryGirl

^Yeah, Letizia's always been thin so that doesn't look any different to me.

Canuck

I know she's always been slim, but before her marriage (and at times since) she's definitely weighed more than she does now.  I don't see toned arms here, I see arms where there is so little fat that every bit of muscle and vein is visible.

I like Letizia a lot, but I find her weight concerning.  I feel the same way about Angelina Jolie.

TLLK

Quote from: SophieChloe on September 19, 2014, 05:15:00 PM
@HistoryGirl I agree.  She looks beautiful and very elegant.  Not starved whatsoever. 
Her sisters are/were just as slim and her mother is still very slender too. IMO they are small framed women who watch what they eat. Her family has said that she's very disciplined about food and exercise.

HistoryGirl

^Probably does. Some ppl are just slim by nature and the exercise just keeps her toned.