Zara and Mike Tindall and family general news and chat

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2016, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

I do like the look of that open kitchen/family room that they're being interviewed in. I am guessing that this must be a converted barn or is the lodge the article referenced. Some of the walls appear to have been purposefully left in their original state.

TLLK

Mike Tindall participates in a public safety announcement about staying safe near military installations.

Mike Tindall spends day driving Warrior tank around MOD base | Daily Mail Online

QuoteRugby ace Mike, 44, explored the military training area as part of a Ministry of Defence campaign to keep the public safe on military land.

Mike said: 'Like most, I love the great outdoors and will be making the most of the beautiful British countryside this Easter.

'If, like me, you?re planning some time out and about with the family over the coming weeks, make sure to follow the MOD?s guidance to keep yourselves and your loved ones safe.'

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on March 31, 2023, 01:11:45 PM
Mike Tindall participates in a public safety announcement about staying safe near military installations.

Mike Tindall spends day driving Warrior tank around MOD base | Daily Mail Online

That says more about the sparcity of genuine male royals to undertake that sort of role in advertising such dangers than it does about anything else. With the exception of the King himself and William, who have they got? The very elderly Duke of Kent and several non working royals.

Mike has never been anywhere near the armed forces, at a professional level, and, while I?m sure he enjoyed himself wearing a helmet and trundling around in a tank for the day, the fact that he was used by the MofD is really truly pathetic!

TLLK

Mia Tindall shows off her sporty genes as she enjoys trampoline jump at Gatcombe Park | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

QuoteDuring the day, Mia was also spotted laughing with 12-year-old Savannah, showing off the sweet bond between the royal cousins.

The two girls were also joined by Zara Tindall and Princess Anne, as well as Mia's sister Lena, five, and Savannah's sister Isla, 11.

Mia's younger brother, two-year-old Lucas and her father, Mike Tindall didn't appear to be present.

The prestigious event, which appeared to be a girls day out for the royals, was held at Anne's royal estate and is currently in its 28th year.

wannable

The Wellington International Horse Trials is from the 26th to 28th August, it is thought the family will be travelling to Balmoral tomorrow.

Mia Tindall, 9, and her siblings Lena, 5, and Lucas, 2, appear focused as they join their dad Mike to watch mum Zara compete in The Wellington International Horse Trials
The royal took part in The Wellington International Horse Trials this morning

Mia Tindall, 9, and her siblings Lena, 5, and Lucas, 2, appear focused as they join their dad Mike to watch mum Zara compete in The Wellington

wannable

Congratulations to Mike Tindall and his crew, they reached the 1Million views.  Their  podcasts usually hit the 11 to 15Thousand mark first 24 hour viewership, watch later added to upto 50Thousand.

This one was special though :Jen:

Screenshot by Sabirah Lohn

TLLK

Zara Tindall rocks casual chic as she poses in a quilted 'Windsor wine' coloured jacket in new modelling campaign for Musto | Daily Mail Online

QuoteZara Tindall rocked casual chic as she posed in a quilted jacket in modelling snaps for her latest fashion collaboration.

The King's niece, 42, showed off her modelling skills for outdoor retailer Musto's Autumn/Winter 2023 campaign.

The royal looked cosy as she posed up a storm in her favourite picks from Musto's lifestyle collection.

The daughter of Princess Anne looked stylish in the Marina Long Quilted Jacket in Windsor Wine which retails at ?250.

Elsewhere she donned the Marina Primaloft Rain Jacket in black which retails for ?220.   

TLLK

TLLK

I was thinking that the Tindalls were in Australia by now. Oh well at least the cousins are together.

PrincessOfPeace

Curryong

Well, the Tindalls like Australia and the family spend several months here each year, so Mia supporting the Wallabies is quite natural,I suppose. She wouldn't remember her father's rugby career on a personal level anyway.

PrincessOfPeace