Main Menu

Cinrit

Started by Macrobug, April 09, 2015, 01:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Jenee

@Macrobug, thank you for sharing this sad news. I did not know Cindy personally and had no idea she was ill. The forum has lost a much respected member who made inumerable positive contributions over the years she spent here. Her absence will be felt daily. :(
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

mercedes_usa

Wow--hearing this made me inexplicably sad. Even though I never really post on this forum, I really enjoy reading about everyone's views and I always appreciated Cindy's positivity and her ability to find the silver lining in any scenario. I always harbored a secret suspicion that maybe Cindy was a royal informant because she always knew so much and was so composed. May she R.I.P. and it has been lovely to read everyone's sentiments as well!

DaFluffs

Please send my condolences to her family.

I got to know her as a beautiful person on an online forum.  I can only imagine what she was like w/her friends & family.

RIP Cinrit.

tiaras

http://www.mourning.com/obituaries/Cynthia-Arwood-Ritter/#!/TributeWall
This was posted on another forum that she was a part of.

May she R.I.P.

Jenee

Thank you for sharing that
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

amabel

Quote from: DaFluffs on April 10, 2015, 03:04:58 AM
Please send my condolences to her family.

I got to know her as a beautiful person on an online forum.  I can only imagine what she was like w/her friends & family.

RIP Cinrit.
she was a lovely person, very kind and friendly.  and very positive

TLLK

Like so many of you I was stunned when Macrobug shared this news.
Cindy was my introduction to RIF and I will miss her very much.

blue eyes

Izabella

Cindy was informative, insightful, and pretty cool! She'll be missed.

Jennifer

I'm sorry to hear the news of Cinrit's (Cindy's) death. She was an informative, nice and thoughtful person. I will miss reading the daily news articles about the royals that she would post here. I remember last year when I joined this forum, she was the first person to send me a kind welcome message. She said if I needed any help with anything on this forum, I can always ask her.  May she rest in peace. Her legacy will live on forever in our hearts and on this forum. :cry:
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Trudie

Cindy and I would semi go at it with our different opinions but I can say I am totally shocked at her passing. I hope she rests in peace flying high with the angels.

sandy

I agree Trudie.  Cindy and I didn't share the same opinions but she debated very well and kept the threads moving. Very shocking news.

KaTerina Montague

This is so horrible. I haven't been here in awhile and this is the first info I see. She was very sweet and always positive and supportive. I can't believe she is gone.

HereditaryPrincess

This was sad and shocking news to hear, RIP Cindy. :no: She was also one of the first to welcome me to RIF, and I will always remember her thank you messages when I posted articles and links when I first joined the forum. She seemed like such a kind and warm person.

ruthy

Sorry sorry to hear about this - will miss Cinrit very much.

Jennifer

I can't believe Cindy is gone, either. She really knew how to make many of us feel welcome on this forum. I will always remember her kindness.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Lucy

It's a lovely Forum but not the same without Cinrit for many of us. She and I didn't see eye to eye on a few royals but that made no difference at all because they are only Topics here and not "Friends" as Cindy was / is.

As we watch " Wolf Hall " I can't help but think of how much Cinrit loved Anne Boleyn. 
DIANISTA # 1

v_voom

I have just found out about this sad news. I had not seen posts from her for a few days and just assume she was on a holiday but never imagined this to be a sad occasion. She and I may not have seen eye to eye on some subjects but I have always repeated her opinions.
She always exudes such kindness, level headiness and warmth in her responses.

'Cindy', you were respected and will be missed. Rest in peace, great lady.
Proud Eurasian girl in London! ;)

x-Goody2Shoes-x

I have only just seen this - I've not been here as a user very long but did lurk around reading various topics before signing up and saw that Cindy was a regular poster, always very informative and fair and courteous. Like many others, she was the one who PM-ed me to welcome me to the site. I had no idea she was even sick.  My condolences to her family and friends, may she RIP.  :(
"But as the years went on, I realised that all I really want to be, all told, is a human. Just a productive, honest, courteously treated human. One of 'The Guys'. But with REALLY amazing hair."

FanDianaFancy

Well, who am I  going to spar  with?
Before  you  say that is not appropriate to say, I am sure  cindycinrit  would get  a  laugh  out  of that. She knew .
I knew. We had  some  spirited posts.

I had a feeling she was from N.O.  or LA  because  of some posts we had  about the Archdiocese, N.O...etc. Do not ask  how we got to  those  topics and  why  we  got there, LOL!!!

I  saw  that  line on the  page  .....MEMORY?!?!?!?!!!!    You have  that when  someone is dead.
What  are  you  here talking about? 

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

May  her family and  friends  find comfort  with each other.

Yeah, I will miss  :angel:  her   posts.

Pamela

I'd noticed that she hadn't posted in a while and I, too, thought perhaps she was off enjoying a holiday. Then I saw this post. Like everyone else has stated, I was shocked. I will miss Cindy's posts, her input, her positive attitude...We are all blessed to have "known" her online.

TLLK

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on April 17, 2015, 04:42:26 AM
Well, who am I  going to spar  with?
Before  you  say that is not appropriate to say, I am sure  cindycinrit  would get  a  laugh  out  of that. She knew .
I knew. We had  some  spirited posts.

I had a feeling she was from N.O.  or LA  because  of some posts we had  about the Archdiocese, N.O...etc. Do not ask  how we got to  those  topics and  why  we  got there, LOL!!!

I  saw  that  line on the  page  .....MEMORY?!?!?!?!!!!    You have  that when  someone is dead.
What  are  you  here talking about? 

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

May  her family and  friends  find comfort  with each other.

Yeah, I will miss  :angel:  her   posts.
She would get a laugh out of it @FanDianaFancy  :nod:

Double post auto-merged: April 20, 2015, 04:05:12 AM

I like that Cinrit's signature line is at the top. Also a wreath with white and red roses (York/Lancaster) seems fitting for someone who was passionate about the Tudor era.

Eri

What? So sad ... she was always polite and very positive I agree now I regret how we left each other because it was disgusting something very stupid let this be a lesson not to get carried away while discussing nonsense for me I was stupid ...

SophieChloe

@Eri.  Please don't feel bad  :hug: - I'm sure Cindy enjoy sparring with you and others.   
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me