Duke & Duchess Visit Doctor's Office

Started by Canuck, October 17, 2014, 01:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Can any of you guys see slush on the ground in these photos? There are allegations around that these are old photos from the winter of 2013 and the first pregnancy. All I can see is a shiny and wet pavement.

wannable

I see wet pavement, it raining in October

Macrobug

I had a job at uni where I took care of the lab rats (what students will do for money!! :wacko:)  The adult rats were  :thumbsdown:  but the baby rats were adorable!   :vday2:

Quote from: PaulaB on October 20, 2014, 09:47:18 AM

calling paps rats is a bit of an insult

to the rats!!!!!!!

:P
GNU Terry Pratchett

Curryong

Not so adorable surely when they are born, as they have no hair.

sara8150

Macrobug

Baby will come when baby is ready. First rule of pregnancy  :nod:  Estimated due dates are just that.  Estimated.  But......using my handy due date calculator and going with the idea that she is 12 weeks as of the 15th.  Due date is (drumroll)  approximately April 21.  Give or take a week or so.  Maybe.

(^^new born rats are ugly.  Several week old rats are cute)
GNU Terry Pratchett

sara8150

Mostly expecting parents always kept seal envelope of baby they won't show baby to media or paparazzi they know what having would kept private but I'm sure william is good hide on envelope of ultrasound pictures it's important william and Kate will learn will get more child in future..if you are royals kept more private they won't spy by paparazzi or media..

PaulaB

Quote from: Limabeany on October 20, 2014, 12:50:51 AM
@SophieChloe  will be naming her new pet hamsters Kate and William, I can feel it! :happy15:

Thanks to that comment I spent the next night dreaming of  hamsters of all things.
:mad7:

Curryong

There are worse things to dream about. I think hamsters are rather cute little critters.