Model Kendra Spears welcomes a son with husband Prince Rahim Aga Khan

Started by snokitty, April 18, 2015, 01:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Kendra Spears welcomes son with husband Prince Rahim Aga Khan | Daily Mail Online
American model Kendra Spears, who has been known as Princess Salwa since her marriage to the Aga Khan's son Prince Rahim, has given birth to her first child.

The baby, a boy named Prince Irfan, was born in the Swiss city of Geneva last Saturday and both mother and child are doing well.

News of the birth, which was announced yesterday, has been greeted with joy by the followers of the Aga Khan, who, in a statement, spoke of his family's 'great happiness'.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

HereditaryPrincess

:congrats:

Irfan is a very nice name, and I like the sound of Prince Irfan Aga Khan!

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Izabella

Somewhere Rita Hay-- never mind. :lol:  :partaay: Geneva. :thumbsup:

Curryong

Quote from: Izabella on April 19, 2015, 04:48:02 AM
Somewhere Rita Hay-- never mind. :lol:  :partaay: Geneva. :thumbsup:

Poor old Rita, she's probably looking down, remembering all those husbands, including Aly, all the good times. She suffered from dementia for years but hopefully she's got her memory back now.