Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by Windsor, July 14, 2010, 04:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurorae U.E.

:windsor1:   :welcome:
Born in Australia, live in Canada, UE proven lineage, as well as major royal roots.
Closer in relation to Diana Spencer, but related to both sides of William & Harry's family

:Jen:

SouthernBelle2003

I live in Mississippi, but I'm originally from Louisiana. I have always loved to read about the royals, and look forward to posting my own opinions soon.

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: SouthernBelle2003 on June 22, 2016, 03:13:30 PM
I live in Mississippi, but I'm originally from Louisiana. I have always loved to read about the royals, and look forward to posting my own opinions soon.

@SouthernBelle2003, Louisiana is a marvelous state with numerous grand old Plantations. You had a splendid area to reside.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

SouthernBelle2003

@LouisFerdinand , :hi:@Jenee,thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Kinkade

HI! I'm Kaye and new to this forum. Over the years, I've lurked at different royal forum sites. I've always been interested in news and pictures of different royals but I've never had the urged to post stuff until recently. Especially w/ regards to the Prince Harry and Meghan stories, it has really bugged me that even legit magazines like Vogue have resorted to gossip-like articles. I'm happy there are places like this for people like me to speak my thoughts.  :)

Jenee

Welcome to the forum... I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Harry stories!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

tatianacocoroyalty

Hi I'm just a "lurker" from Pennsylvania.  :blush: I travel a lot though. I'm in Canada at the moment.

Curryong

Welcome, tatianacocoroyalty. I hope you enjoy posting here.

LouisFerdinand

Hello! Tatiana is an elegant name. Tatiana was the name of Grand Duchess Tatiana, who was the daughter of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.

TLLK

Quote from: tatianacocoroyalty on October 26, 2017, 09:59:45 PM
Hi I'm just a "lurker" from Pennsylvania.  :blush: I travel a lot though. I'm in Canada at the moment.
Hi and welcome to RIF! :welcome:

Blue Clover

I'm from Maryland in the US.  :D

Minerva2

Britain and hoping to move to France 🇫🇷

PrinceHazFan1

I?m located in United States, North Carolina!

Curryong

Quote from: PrinceHazFan1 on January 26, 2024, 01:20:14 AM

Welcome PrinceHazFan! Hope you enjoy it here on Royal Insight. 

LouisFerdinand

Bonjour, PrinceHazFan1! There is a lot of royal history to learn about!

Blue Clover

Quote from: PrinceHazFan1 on January 26, 2024, 01:20:14 AM

Welcome Prince HazFan!  :welcome:

Nightowl

Chicago IL USA with the strangest weather I have ever seen.