Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Quote from: Curryong on April 26, 2017, 07:39:41 AM
It's me! I always forget Meghan's mum's name when I'm typing fast!  :blush:

Double post auto-merged: April 26, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

Oh, Meghan has plenty of fans. There are several on here, more than two and some on other forums. When people get used to her after the engagement there'll be more.
She has with her the same people who I noticed spend their Days name calling and abusing Cressida ... which is mind blowing since her crime was being an actress and having Instagram ... now the MILLIONS not liking this woman are being called jealous and wanting to date Harry a balding man with no real money , a job or status given the existence of George and Charlotte but those same people disliked Cressida for that very same reason ... jealousy ... I remember the same girls lusting after her brother Jacobi called him anything but the devil after she had the nerve to date Harry ... I am here just laughing at those people because I am sure they are just trying to save face after laughing at pointing at Cressida after she DUMPED HIS BEHIND  saying he would do 1000 times better but here he is stuck with a middle aged divorcee ... KARMA is  A WONDERFUL thing  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

sandy

Harry is with Meghan now, the exes are irrelevant. Harry has "real money" and a "job."

Eri

^ Feel free to tell me what J.O.B has he taken on ... Harry has no real money and let's get real here that is why he is still to find a woman that bares with his antics long term ... Megan will run like the others did once they spend more than 7 Days together and she realizes he is even less relevant than Andrew as Andrew is actually son of a MONARCH ... let's get real here this woman won't sign up for a life of walking three steps behind Kate ...

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on April 26, 2017, 06:54:20 AM
Why would it unnerve them? If she writes anything libellous after they are married it will doubtless be banned in the UK as other books about the royals have been.

The tabloids will be told that Meghan and Samantha haven't spoken more than once in decades, and her sister knows nothing about her adult life, and they'll tell their readers so, or they won't get interviews, photo ops with Harry and his new wife.

I'm sure they don't want Harry to be marired to a woman who has a very volatile relative.. who needs to be staved off with lawsuits. 

Tiddles88

^ or two... Samantha Markle Grant is one thing, I think most people see her as a bitter, greedy woman.  But Thomas Markle Jr is another problem. Can you imagine the headlines if he is arrested for assault, or DUI or... anything really, post royal wedding? Poor Meghan, it's not her fault, but I do believe it will be held against her.   

amabel

Tiddles88

^ Yep, Meghan's half brother. He got arrested in December? January? For holding a gun to his girlfriend's head.

He and his son gave an interview in November, I think it was, saying only nice things about Meghan, but also indicating that if Harry hurt their sister/aunt they'd "deal with him", which was cringe worthy and very very tacky.

Curryong

^ Meghan's half brother was cleared of those charges. It didn't go to court. Again, Meghan hasn't seen him for years. He and his girlfriend are the ones who provided British tabs with photos of Meg as a child and in her early teens. They didn't have any later ones.

Harry AND his brother won't be employed in civilian work after July when William leaves EAAS. They'll be full time royals, that's how royalty in Britain works. The Queen will die eventually and then Harry will be the son of a monarch. By the latest calculations Harry has about £40 million, and there will be more when the Queen and Charles pass on. Relevant? He's a senior Royal and as a future King's only other son and other brother and uncle to the next two Harry will still be in the spotlight.

Trudie

@ Curryong no matter how much you explain that Harry is a senior royal and his job is supporting the monarchy or that he will be the son of a Monarch is totally alien to a certain someone. Lets face it even his worth is all fake since his income is from Trusts set up by his mother and the QM not to mention he inherited money from his grandfather the 8Th Earl Spencer. As for walking three steps behind Kate well even as Queen Consort Kate will have to walk a step behind William as that certain posters man Phil has done for the last 60 odd years. So why bother explaining. I personally think Harry is quite taken by Meghan and she is quite taken by Harry they have only been together almost a year and they seem to make being together a priority when both have time off. Meghan at the moment has contractual obligations to Suits so filming takes up much of her time.

sandy

Quote from: amabel on April 26, 2017, 06:20:48 PM
Quote from: Curryong on April 26, 2017, 06:54:20 AM
Why would it unnerve them? If she writes anything libellous after they are married it will doubtless be banned in the UK as other books about the royals have been.

The tabloids will be told that Meghan and Samantha haven't spoken more than once in decades, and her sister knows nothing about her adult life, and they'll tell their readers so, or they won't get interviews, photo ops with Harry and his new wife.

I'm sure they don't want Harry to be marired to a woman who has a very volatile relative.. who needs to be staved off with lawsuits. 

who are "they?" Kate had her infamous Uncle but married William anyway.

Prince Charles can hardly refuse Harry his request to marry Meghan, if Harry so chooses--Charles would come off as a hypocrite if he did. I doubt "they" will keep Harry from marrying Meghan.

Double post auto-merged: April 26, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Quote from: Eri on April 26, 2017, 04:25:55 PM
^ Feel free to tell me what J.O.B has he taken on ... Harry has no real money and let's get real here that is why he is still to find a woman that bares with his antics long term ... Megan will run like the others did once they spend more than 7 Days together and she realizes he is even less relevant than Andrew as Andrew is actually son of a MONARCH ... let's get real here this woman won't sign up for a life of walking three steps behind Kate ...

Harry's job is being a senior royal. He was in the military like his brother was. Harry has "real money".  He won't live in a cheap apartment with Meghan supporting them. He is wealthy. Harry will be the son of a monarch at the time Charles becomes king. In fact, Charles was not the son of a monarch until 1952. HE was born the son of the heiress presumptive.

amabel

well the more he is a "senior royal" surely the more important it is that he does not have  a wife who seems to have more than one embarrassing relative. of course everyone has one, but the sort who write books or get in trouble wit the police, are a serious embarrassment to soemoene in Harry's positon.

Curryong

Samantha hasn't written any books yet, it's doubtful if she even has a publisher. She just says she is going to do these things and they often don't come to pass. She just rants on and on on her Twitter page, and no-one not even the British  tabloids are taking any notice any more.

As for Tom Markle Jnr.  he had a quarrel with his girlfriend, it was fixed and he didn't end up in court and the charges were dropped. He's a man in middle age, hasn't done anything unlawful before or since, and has been quiet about his half sister since his arrest, which he was embarrassed about.

Kate had her uncle and a strip teasing cousin who did gigs in the US with a crown on her head. Embarrassing, yes, but it didn't reflect on Kate, and Samantha's rantings won't reflect on Meghan.

What's she going to write about? 'When Meghan was 14 (which was when I last saw her), she really liked pink lipstick...' Yeah, riveting stuff!

amabel

I'm sure she can make stuff up.  Yes Kate has embarrassing relatives and she's a bad enough addition to the RF.. she's not active, she's dull and there's a streak of vulgarity.. at best she is just adequate..

since the RF is likely to be stripped down to the 2 boys, and their wives, I think that it matters a lot that if H marries, he gets a wife who is sutiable and good for the RF. I dotnt beleive Meghan will be but I'm done arguing. 

Tiddles88

^^ But it does reflect on Kate. How many times have we heard about her uncle, her stripper cousin and Casa Bang Bang in this thread alone? Every time someone talks about Kate and suitability to be in the RF, or Meghan and suitability to be in the RF, Uncle Gary, stripper cousin and Casa Bang Bang is brought up. If Meghan marries into the RF, her family, bitter Samantha, drunk Thomas jr, her parents bankruptcies... non of it is her fault and all of it will be held against her. This is one of the reasons sane people, who know what will happen, do not wish to marry a royal.   

Eri

He just held a gun on his girlfriends head why can't people leave him alone?  :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: Like seriously? I bet MA Midds is very pleased now Days ... Harry managed to get involved with a family that makes the Midds look classy ... I almost feel sorry about anything I have ever said about Pipps ... well almost ...

Curryong

This thread and this forum and other Royal forums and blogs are for a niche in the Internet, though. The vast majority of people posting the Internet and the population of the UK and Commonwealth don't spend their days thinking about the royals or their relatives.

How many times in the past few years does Gary and Casa Bang Bang come up in conversations anyone on here has had with those who don't post on such sites? How many times have articles about him been in the tabloids in the past couple of years?

These relatives are novelties for a while when the Royal relationship is new and then they gradually recede so they're not talking points any more except occasionally on Royal forums and suchlike.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on April 27, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
He just held a gun on his girlfriends head why can't people leave him alone?  :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: Like seriously? I bet MA Midds is very pleased now Days ... Harry managed to get involved with a family that makes the Midds look classy ... I almost feel sorry about anything I have ever said about Pipps ... well almost ...

Prince Philip had sisters who were married to Nazis.  This is not mentioned much today. Philip got to marry the next monarch nevertheless.

Double post auto-merged: April 27, 2017, 10:12:32 AM

Quote from: amabel on April 27, 2017, 05:16:21 AM
I'm sure she can make stuff up.  Yes Kate has embarrassing relatives and she's a bad enough addition to the RF.. she's not active, she's dull and there's a streak of vulgarity.. at best she is just adequate..

since the RF is likely to be stripped down to the 2 boys, and their wives, I think that it matters a lot that if H marries, he gets a wife who is sutiable and good for the RF. I dotnt beleive Meghan will be but I'm done arguing. 

Charles hired an expensive spin doctor for his second wife. It took him 9 years after his divorce to marry her. There was a whole lot more fuss over her than there ever be with Meghan.  Three of four of the children of the Queen are divorced. So they are not suitable either?

I think Meghan if anything will do better than Kate whose work ethic has been criticized and she was referred to as a WAG in the press for a time.

Eri

^ Megan has no work ethic to speak of as well ... her only "job" that has gotten any attention is THAT scene in the Beverly Hills reboot ... I see no difference between the two women other than the fact Kate can actually hold on to a man ... if Megan gets in Kate wins as she will be the "good Princess" as Megan makes her look good  ...  after the initial honeymoon with the press it would be brutal to the point Sarah would send Megan flowers ...

Trudie

@ Eri How can you honestly say Meghan has no work ethic? Unlike Kate Meghan has been self supporting and working during her romance with Harry. Kate on the other hand has never worked a hard day in her life being supported by her parents during her dating years with William and having a short part time stint at Jigsaw. I have to wonder what it really is about Meghan that you so dislike?. Is it her racial makeup? the fact that she actually earns a living? or you wish you were her and dating Harry.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on April 27, 2017, 01:58:24 PM
^ Megan has no work ethic to speak of as well ... her only "job" that has gotten any attention is THAT scene in the Beverly Hills reboot ... I see no difference between the two women other than the fact Kate can actually hold on to a man ... if Megan gets in Kate wins as she will be the "good Princess" as Megan makes her look good  ...  after the initial honeymoon with the press it would be brutal to the point Sarah would send Megan flowers ...

She has a job and a career. Kate just waited for the ring for ten years. Doing very little. Kate had to "hold on to a man" for 10 years and put everything else on hold. Which is rather odd in this day and age. Did he "hold on to a woman" and do little, no he went on with his life and worked. Is there some sexism going on here in that analysis?

Curryong

^ Ah, yes, Radar, such a credible news source. One that produced fake nude photos of Meghan and has a new scandal every week to show why Meghan is a scandalous and unsuitable person. They've been at the reputation shredding since November and still have found nothing that Meghan has said or done that would make her a bad person.

TLLK

@Curryong-In the meantime there are at least 2 consorts to reigning monarchs who had family members who were registered Nazi party members: Phillip-His German brothers-in-law and Sweden's Silvia-Her father. Princess Michael also had a father who was a Nazi.

Queen Maxima's father was a cabinet member of Argentina's junta government in the 1980's.

Most people recognize that these actions were done by others and not those who have actually married into the British, Swedish and Dutch royal families.

So in the end you could have a black sheep family member and still be a valued member of a royal family. Your relative's actions should not be a "dis-qualifier."

amabel

yes but Philips sisters and brothers in law were totally persona non grata, for many years.. and he was a royal....

Curryong

^ A couple of Philip's sisters visited privately though with their families, amabel, and Philip visited them.

Yes, Maxie's father doesn't attend Royal events in the Netherlands and neither did Prss Michael's father in Britain. It's not as if any of Meghan's family, parents included who've said nothing, are going to be waving to the populace from the BP balcony. I've got a feeling that this info comes from Samantha M's rantings and dates from this girl's mid teen years when often people from unstable homes go a bit cuckoo.