Fantastic Four 02/28 :No longer the third wheel! Meghan will accompany H, W, K

Started by wannable, February 22, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

QuoteNo longer the third wheel! Meghan will accompany Harry on a joint engagement with Kate and William for the first time - as the foursome launch the first Royal Foundation Forum
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle will take part in their first joint Royal engagement next Wednesday
Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry and Meghan will attend annual Royal Foundation Forum on 28th February
Meghan will become Patron of the Foundation after she marries Prince Harry
The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry was legally established by The Princes in September 2009

Read more: Prince William, Kate, Harry and Meghan: a joint engagement | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Curryong

As the brothers began the Royal Foundation in 2009 to showcase their particular charitable interests, that was long before Kate joined. So if anybody is/was a third wheel it had to be her! 

TLLK

sara8150

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Joining Duchess Kate and Prince William for First Royal Engagement
Meghan Markle, Duchess Kate, Princes William and Harry Making Joint Appearance

Double post auto-merged: February 22, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Team Super Royal! Will, Kate, Harry and Meghan Just Announced Their First Big Mission Together
Will, Kate, Harry and Meghan Announce First Joint Mission Together | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: February 22, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to make first official joint appearance
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to make first official joint appearance

Double post auto-merged: February 22, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Fab four back together! Meghan and Harry join Kate and Wills for first royal engagement
Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry and William in first royal engagement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kritter

This will be bad for Kate. Sitting next to someone as accomplished as Meghan will show how lacking Kate really is.   :nod:

SophieChloe

Quote from: Kritter on February 22, 2018, 11:17:03 PM
This will be bad for Kate. Sitting next to someone as accomplished as Meghan will show how lacking Kate really is.   :nod:
:nod: Can you just imagine.  It will be such a Wizard of Oz moment for many. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

wannable

The trio Q&A will be about the Foundation and Royal Forums (I believe W will speak about Wildlife and Homelessness, Kate Heads Together, H Invictus and Endeavour), whilst MM surely will intervene with her charity desires, what  she would like to do (a discovery for media/public), and the foursome of where they want their organization to go (future).

Kritter

Will W&K give the same old speeches they give every time? Don't they realize a repeat speech only shows that you have no knowledge of the subject.

wannable

I would not know (yet).  But this is the first time the Royal Foundation and Royal Forums will meet publicly live. Usually this (boring) meetings; one has to Do the Annual Accounts and Memory of what they did and where they are heading to the future. The trio carries out these meeting 3-4 times a year trimester or quarter, since 2011 when full operations started of the established Foundation 2009.

The public will consist of charity directives for the Q&A, hence my previous comment that MM surely will notify what her interests are, whilst WKH shall do the AAM (Annual Accounts and Memory 2017)

Kritter

Meghan didn't hide in her parents home for a decade. People who have paid attention already know where her interests lie.

SophieChloe

Kate needs to drop the silly fake voice, read her brief and be prepared.  Who am I kidding....she will look foolish next to Meghan. 

wannable

I think this will be more of Q&A session after giving out the annual accounts (memoir).  In Q&A's she seems to be relaxed and prepared, she Is IMO the Captain of the Ship of Heads Together. 

The foursome will be on a stage...I believe it will be like a TV Talk set with couches and will be passing the mic depending on the Q&A's, moderated by Ms. BBC lady: Wildlife and Homeless (W), Invictus and Endeavour (H) Heads Together (K) and Questions of What Will You Want To Do (MM)

Kritter

Kate is no authority on Heads Together. She recites a speech written by someone else on video because she can do hundreds of retakes if needed & I am sure they are needed.

TLLK

Yes I agree @wannabe that Kate appears to be the captain of that ship.

Kritter

SophieChloe

I believe Kate's Good Ship Lollipop never quite rode the quest of KP's wave.    :mil1: :willnavy1: :mil1:

Lump her in with a Woman who knows what to do?  IMO it will back-fire on Kate big time. 

TLLK

Meghan Markle to take the stage with Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ? Royal Central

QuoteThe forum held on 28 February will give Meghan a chance to see the organisation in which she formally becomes the fourth patron of on her wedding day in May.

The event next week may even allow Meghan to express which passions she hopes to focus on as a patron
:thumbsup:

Kritter

It seems everyone is thinking this is focused primarily on what Meghan will do in the future. It already seems a mistake if that will be the focus of the press.

Then we will get the usual comments of lazy royals that like killing wildlife. Kate will become the pottery maker & Harry will be the champion of the military.   :eyes:

Kritter

Meghan will join the Prince plus William and Kate TODAY | Daily Mail Online

QuoteMeghan Markle is set to make her ?working? debut alongside fianc? Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today ? the first time the ?fab four? have appeared at a public engagement together.

All eyes will be on the former actress, who is set to walk down the aisle with the Queen?s grandson in May, as she appears on stage with the three young royals at the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum in London, an event to highlight the work of William, Kate and Harry?s personal charitable organisation.

Miss Markle, 36, is even expected to answer questions about projects currently supported by the foundation and of its ambitions for the future, a test for which she will no doubt draw on her experience as a working actress.

Double post auto-merged: February 28, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

Harry and Meghan consider focusing on youth crime prevention charities

QuoteSky news understands that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are looking closely at issues around youth violence as they decide what charitable interests they will focus on as a married couple.

Representatives from The Royal Foundation confirmed they are now researching the work that's taking place in the UK to combat youth violence.

It comes after Harry and Meghan visited Reprezent, a radio station in Brixton that was set up in 2008 following a rise in knife crime, and met with young people and mentors from the Full Effect project in Nottingham which helps to keep young people out of gangs.

wannable

Richard Palmer
Verified account
@RoyalReporter

Kate back on stage again to talk about how she came up with the idea of the Heads Together mental health campaign.

William, discussing the Heads Together campaign, says: ?Catherine was the one who joined the dots together for all of us.?

It all happened as I said, Captain Kate et all! (I am too expensive to be hired at KP ;) )

I think it was a great idea to have their RF live, at least it should be done once a year for the yearly memoir of what we did, the other 3 annual meetings closed door.

Quote'There is no better time to shine a light on women feeling empowered': Meghan highlights #MeToo and #TimesUp movements in charity goals as she joins Kate, William and Harry for first official engagement
Megan Markle takes part in first engagement alongside William and Kate at central London event
She and Harry join the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the inaugural Royal Foundation Forum
Meghan said she wanted to continue 'shining a light on campaigns like #MeToo and #TimesUp'
Theme of meeting is 'Making a Difference Together' and Meghan and Royals will give project updates
The foundation was fully established in 2011 and works in areas including mental health and conservation

Read more: Meghan Markle makes 'working' debut alongside Royals | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook 

The foundation was created in 2009, but as highlighted established in 2011.  Royal watching the Timeline, Captain Kate again at the helm made it function for real.

Curryong

You may think Kate was the leader of the band but not IMO. All of them spoke well. Meghan was especially articulate about the empowerment of women. I think the addition of Meghan to the RF will really enliven things.

wannable

Well I have read royal reporters through the years, and have declared one way or another Kate is the Helm, the Head of KP.  A one liner here and there, a phrase...memory of an elephant, hence it is not surprising at all the facts stated in this first ever RF live.

I am glad MM's interests are 'different', it will Add other types of charities to the RF.

Rebecca English
‏Verified account
@RE_DailyMail
Follow Follow @RE_DailyMail
More
Harry says he is extremely excited and proud that ?my soon to be wife? will join him in trying to make a difference #MeghanMarkle Very sweet.

Curryong

Well, I also have read many Royal reporters over the years. Although they have praised Kate over the years at certain times, as they have other royals including William and Harry, I have never heard Kate being referred to as the helm or Captain of KP. For one thing she has hardly lived there. Nor do I believe, if you meant to say, The Royal Foundation do I believe that any Royal reporter believes Kate to be the Captain of the Royal Foundation, an organisation begun before her time as a Royal. Nor do I believe that either William or Harry regard her as such.

What has Kate ever contributed to CoachCore, or IG, or Full Effect in The Royal Foundation, if she's such a superviser/abministrator, go-ahead sort of person? They have been very robustly programmed.

wannable

Those are synonyms, they have used stronger words referring Kate as the Brains of the Trio, Keeping them in Check, and the sort.

Today we found out what I suspected, from the Future Future King, Kate is the Leader of Heads Together, and that the RF actually did the real start of operations in 2011, a couple of months after Kate joined, despite being created 2 years before, seems the boys indeed needed the "Stepford Organizer" to make it Function properly.

@Curryong I also think CoachCore is Kate's leadership (it was conceived with Her, joined by the brothers that is).   IG is Harry's, a great and excellent copy of the long established USA Warrior Games, although financially a strain.

I see the american are at it (again), they do not understand the British Jokes, hence analyzing (this time) Harry. 

" Harry says there are challenges from working together with family (to laughter) but adds: ?We are stuck together for the rest of our lives.?