Kate Middleton Is Pregnant With Twins ? Expecting Two Princesses! (EXCLUSIVE)

Started by wannable, February 08, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

News From Yahoo!  True, False, Speculation....Its going to spread like wildfire.

Although this time (she does look bigger than previous pregnancies) my 2 cents of speculating is she looked BIGGER at the Norway Evening Pink dress dinner party at the NRF palace.
:D

QuoteTwo months away from her due date, a pregnant Kate Middleton has some exciting news to share! She is expecting twin girls with husband Prince William. Sources revealed exclusively to Life & Style that the Duchess of Cambridge has already told close family and friends she is having a double bundle of joy. William, 35, and Kate ?couldn?t be happier about their double-baby news,? a source said. ?She?s been telling pals that she?s thrilled to be pregnant with two little princesses and has been proudly showing the sonogram to those closest to her.? At her most recent sonogram, Kate, 36, was able to see her identical girls in action. "One of the babies was calm and relaxed, whereas the other had endless

Continue Reading

Kate Middleton Is Pregnant With Twins ? Expecting Two Princesses! (EXCLUSIVE)

When news are delivered to mass media straight from Yahoo or Google, unstoppable wildfire.  :happycry:

Curryong

Oh, for heavens sake! I wish I had a dollar for every time magazines in the past three years have said that Kate is pregnant with twins. Our women's magazines here in Oz have regularly said so, along with new pregnancies for Crown Princess Mary, Nicole Kidman, and until recently Jennifer Aniston.

They all come originally from sources like the Star and Globe and Life and Style, outlets that have about as much credibility as a snail. News like this isn't going to spread like wildfire, mostly because no one believes these rags, and also because there is very little excitement building, beyond a very mild interest, about the birth of the Cambridges' third child.

wannable

I know, I know, but reproduced by Yahoo! (Is Google winning the battle of browser domination  :D )

Kritter

KP had better hope it doesn't spread like wildfire. The public is already irritated about the third baby they will get some really bad reactions if there is four.

Duch_Luver_4ever

I think it would be great if they're twins, its an extra child with one less pregnancy, given Kate's age is creeping up, child bearing wise, her best days for it are behind her. If it made four, they might decide to stop having more kids.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Kritter

Jack Royston @Jack_Royston

QuotePrince William jokes his mental health would be "tested" if Kate had fallen pregnant with twins.

LouisFerdinand

The article mentioned that one of the daughters would be named Diana. Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 08, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
Oh, for heavens sake! I wish I had a dollar for every time magazines in the past three years have said that Kate is pregnant with twins. Our women's magazines here in Oz have regularly said so, along with new pregnancies for Crown Princess Mary, Nicole Kidman, and until recently Jennifer Aniston.

They all come originally from sources like the Star and Globe and Life and Style, outlets that have about as much credibility as a snail. News like this isn't going to spread like wildfire, mostly because no one believes these rags, and also because there is very little excitement building, beyond a very mild interest, about the birth of the Cambridges' third child.
It's a shame that every royal mother is subjected to this type of speculation.  :wacko:

Duch_Luver_4ever

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

No I believe that the couple would continue to use the more traditional names: Alice, Caroline, Alexandra, Elizabeth etc..