Kate at Hornsey Road Children's Center Nov. 14, 2017

Started by TLLK, November 01, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

New engagement

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Hornsey Road Children's Centre to see valuable family and parental support services on 14 Nov.

I believe that KP is opting to keep her engagements closer to home until she's feeling better.

TLLK

sara8150

Kate Middleton Glows as She Supports Fellow Pregnant Moms
Kate Middleton Supports Moms Getting Mental Health and Post-Natal Support

Double post auto-merged: November 14, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Kate hides her baby bump in £600 cream
Kate Middleton bonds with pregnant women at Hornsey Road Children's Centre

Double post auto-merged: November 14, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Duchess reveals the Duke 'did not know exactly what to do' as a first-time father to George - as she visits a children's centre in London
Kate Middleton visits London children's centre | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: November 14, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Duchess Catherine visits Hornsey Road Children's Centre
Duchess Catherine visits Hornsey Road Children's Centre | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Double post auto-merged: November 14, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

Prince William struggled with fatherhood admits Kate as family prepare for Royal baby
Kate Middleton pregnant baby bump pictures: 'Prince William found being a dad difficult' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

TLLK

Kate Middleton pregnant baby bump pictures: 'Prince William found being a dad difficult' | Royal | News | Express.co.ukThe Duchess Of Cambridge Visits Hornsey Road Children's Centre Photos and Images | Getty Images

More photos from today. Glad to see that need for parental mental health care is being given the recognition that it deserves from the Hornsey Road Children's Center.

QuoteBilly said the mother of his daughter showed up on his doorstep out of the blue, saying she was pregnant and had already had two children taken away so could not care for a third. Here is the story of a father who is raising his child by himself after her mother released custody to him. He praises the center for the assistance that they gave him.

He said: "I was under mental health myself, I was suffering from severe depression and I thought I'm not going to let my daughter go into care, I'm going to step up and do this - I managed to turn myself around.

"I've been doing it from day one at the hospital, fed her her first bottle.

Double post auto-merged: November 15, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

The Duchess of Cambridge had the “best fun” with the children at Hornsey Road Children’s Centre – Royal Central