Steps Harry would take to marry

Started by TLLK, October 21, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

I think it will be Westminster Abbey. His being the second son just like Prince Andrew was (who got the Westminster Abbey wedding)

TLLK

^^^However Andrew is the second son of a reigning monarch while Harry is the second son of the heir-to-the-throne. :)

sandy

He is one of only two children of the heir apparent. I think he has the status to have the marriage in Westminster Abbey. Prince Edward was the youngest of four  OTOH. 

TLLK

^^^While that is true, I do believe that in the end budget concerns and public safety issues will play a considerable role in determining the venue for Harry's wedding.

lk1957

Hey @t Sandy Harry is marrying a divorced woman and his/their wedding apparel is at issue for them to marry with the RF approval. This is completely on topic whether you agree with my opinion or not by the way I am a native Los Angeleneo. I don't think Americans are tacky but I do think people think of us is that in foreign countries especially the United Kingdom. So as a sister American I hope that she dresses appropriate for a second marriage given this isn't Los Angeles it's the royal family in Great Britain. That is all I am saying. By the way my best friend just got married for the second time at age 60 in a big wedding gown and we all thought it was inappropriate. But she is an actress and likes all the likes all the Majesty.

Double post auto-merged: November 12, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

To all forgive my English I am dictating and it doesn't come out right

Double post auto-merged: November 12, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

the way I by the way I want to ask something to the poster named Curry on and I don't know how to do that

TLLK

@lk1957 - Hi and  :welcome: To ask @Curryong or any other poster a question: Type @+their screen name. Their screen name will appear and you can click on it.  Hope that this helps you.  :)

sandy

Quote from: lk1957 on November 12, 2017, 05:15:23 PM
Hey @t Sandy Harry is marrying a divorced woman and his/their wedding apparel is at issue for them to marry with the RF approval. This is completely on topic whether you agree with my opinion or not by the way I am a native Los Angeleneo. I don't think Americans are tacky but I do think people think of us is that in foreign countries especially the United Kingdom. So as a sister American I hope that she dresses appropriate for a second marriage given this isn't Los Angeles it's the royal family in Great Britain. That is all I am saying. By the way my best friend just got married for the second time at age 60 in a big wedding gown and we all thought it was inappropriate. But she is an actress and likes all the likes all the Majesty.

Double post auto-merged: November 12, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

To all forgive my English I am dictating and it doesn't come out right

Double post auto-merged: November 12, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

the way I by the way I want to ask something to the poster named Curry on and I don't know how to do that

I think she will wear an off white gown for her wedding.

I hope your friend had a wonderful wedding. We only go around once, if it made her happy then good for her.

Curryong

Variety, the US showbiz trade publication, is reporting that Patrick Adams, Meghan's love interest on Suits, and Meghan herself, are both eyeing the Exit door out of the show.

Variety is a trade source, so I'd say it's accurate and we will be seeing a move to London by Meghan before the end of the year, with that elusive engagement announcement getting close. Patrick has a new wife who is based in LA so I expect he feels seven years in the same role is enough and it's time to look for pastures new as well.

‘Suits’ Nears Season Eight Order as Stars Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle Eye Exit – Variety

TLLK

@Curryong-Which the writers will hopefully create a happy exit for both characters. Hate it when a series kills off characters.  :(

Curryong

^ Apparently Meghan was briefly glimpsed on set in a wedding dress the other week so I think it's going to be a happy ending! I don't really follow Suits but I believe that Meghan's character, Rachel, has a father who heads another law firm, so they will probably be set to both work there.

She and Patrick Adams' character have had a longterm romance so that will tie up all the loose ends, leaving Meghan free to settle in London and Patrick to look for other projects which he's apparently wanted to do for quite a long time. This piece from Variety was apparently confirmed by her 'dad' in the show who retweeted it, referring to his 'dearly loved 'daughter',' so it appears to be true.

Emily Andrews tweeted a day or so ago that Harry and Meghan had gone away together briefly earlier this month, so Meghan may well have already finished filming Suits and be putting things in place for her big move. I hope she has a ring on her finger before she does so, though, preferably a large ruby or a rock-like emerald!

Curryong

One of the steps Harry would take before marriage would to actually have his erstwhile fiancee in the same town!  There were unconfirmed reports that Maghan had flown into London from Toronto on Saturday. Seems they were true, as the DM has recent photos of her coming out of a London swimwear store. A holiday somewhere warm for the two of them in the next few weeks perhaps?

There has been lots of confirmation in the last 24 hours from people in the know in Toronto of moving vans being seen outside Meghan's Toronto apartment, furniture being put in storage etc. in the past week. Don't know where Meghan's dogs Guy and Bogart have gone though. Maybe they are being looked after by friends for the moment, going across the Atlantic later, don't know. However, this is a very exciting time and the Royal Correspondents like Richard Palmer have been commenting on their Twitter.

Meghan Markle spotted Christmas shopping in London | Daily Mail Online