Main Menu

Profile issue

Started by myidea, April 14, 2016, 05:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myidea

Hello,  I tried to change my pic profile, my signature etc but everytime I tried, or the forum will be blocked or nothing is changed.

Any help? Thanks
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Jennifer

Hello myidea! Did you try to upload your avatar from outside this forum? Members are only allowed to use one of the avatars in the image bank on this forum. I think you still should be able to post pictures or words on your the signature. What message do you get when you try to change your profile?
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

myidea

Oh I tried to put my personal pic, and later the pics I found in the
Forum. Give me a long page and said error 502
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

myidea

I changed everything thanks.

Another question, how can I put pics under my signature? Thanks
Defamation

Jennifer

You can't upload an avatar or profile picture from outside this forum, so that is why error 502 shows up. To put pictures under your signature, you have to upload or post the link of the pictures you want on an image hosting website like imgur and copy and paste the BBCode for forums on the signature. You can use up to three pictures.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston