Prince William, Kate to host Harry, Meghan over the Christmas holidays

Started by wannable, December 08, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The unnamed source of a USA magazine, US Weekly magazine.

QuoteEXCLUSIVE
Prince William and Duchess Kate Will Host Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Over the Holidays

Good tidings for all! Prince William and Duchess Kate will host Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at their family's home over the holiday season, a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

After celebrating Christmas Eve at Queen Elizabeth II's Sandringham House, newly engaged Harry, 33, and Markle, 36, will join William and Kate, both 35, at their nearby Anmer Hall home in Norfolk, England. They'll be William and Kate's guests and travel back and forth with them, the source tells Us.

Come Christmas Day, the foursome will be served a traditional English breakfast, attend a mandatory 11 a.m. service at St. Mary Magdalene Church and then enjoy a lunch featuring two roast turkeys, a third is sent up to the nursery, where it's carved up for William and Kate's children, Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 2.

The royals (and soon-to-be royal Markle) will later retire to the fire-lit saloon to listen to the queen's 3 p.m. taped speech. In this year's address, she will congratulate Harry and Meghan, a source tells Us.

However, the Suits alum will bow out on Boxing Day to stay home with Kate, who is expecting her third child. They've developed a friendship, and Meghan can turn to Kate for advice, a source says.
Prince William, Kate to Host Harry, Meghan Markle for Holidays

Kritter

^ Not a very reliable publication but I am sure H&M will visit at some point over the Holidays.

wannable

QuoteDuke and Duchess of Cambridge to 'host' Harry and Meghan over the festive period as Ms Markle prepares to spend her first Christmas with the royal family
Kate and William are expected to host the couple from 24th-26th December
Meghan is thought to have secured an invite to Christmas at Sandringham
She is expected to keep pregnant Kate company on Boxing Day

Read more: Kate and William to 'host' Harry and Meghan at Christmas | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook 

Kritter

Oh yes the DM believable when one wants the story to be true & the Daily Fail when they oppose the story. DM is good for photos but not much else IMO.

TLLK

While it is possible that Harry and Meghan will choose relaxed Amner Hall over the crowded and formal Sandringham Big House, I am always skeptical of these types of tabloid "scoops."

SophieChloe

I doubt very much that Meghan (and Harry) would be allowed into the secret world of W&K and the Middleton's. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me