Cambridges to attend Children's Global Media Summit in Manchester 12/6/2017

Started by TLLK, November 30, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Children's Global Media Summit at the Manchester Central Convention Complex on Wednesday 6th December.

The Duke of Cambridge will give the key note speech at the summit, which brings together experts from around the world to inform and redesign the future of media for this generation.

wannable

Pregnant Kate Middleton in striking red dress during Manchester visit for Children?s Global Media Summit - Mirror Online

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Prince William today: "I went to my boy's nativity play.
"It was funny."
He added: "He was a sheep."

TLLK

LOL I thinkf the youngest children usually cast as part of a giant flock at many Nativity plays. Next  year his class might be in the role of angel band. :xmas1:  :snowflake:

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex More photos from the couple's trip to Manchester today.

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 03:56:43 PM

Video from today's event: arrival, meeting with kids outside, sitting in on a Q & A session.
Royal bump watch: Is Kate showing? - YouTube

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 04:14:13 PM

Text from William's speech: A speech by The Duke of Cambridge at the Children's Global Media Summit, Manchester | The Royal Family

sara8150

Prince William and Pregnant Kate Middleton Step Out in Support of Children's Mental Health
Prince William and Kate Middleton Support Children's Mental Health | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

'I'm not ginger!': Prince William sees the funny side after being mistaken for Harry during an engagement with pregnant Kate - who wrapped up her baby bump in festive red
Prince William and Kate Middleton visit Manchester | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

Prince William and pregnant Kate step out for children's event in Manchester
Prince William and Kate Middleton attend Children?s Global Media Summit

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge hides baby bump in red as she joins William in Manchester
Kate Middleton hides baby bump in red as she joins William in Manchester - pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

Prince William and Duchess Catherine visited Manchester
Prince William and Duchess Catherine visited Manchester | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

TLLK

TLLK

Thank you for sharing the link @Kritter. I agree with Kate that Josh is a very articulate young man and that he is courageous in sharing his story regarding his own experience with a mental health issue with others. Hopefully this is the generation that will view mental illness in the same manner that we view physical ones. :xmas4:

Izabella

QuoteHe added: "He was a sheep.

Awwww! Cuteness. :xmas1:  My two year old is a cherub in the Nutcracker at her ballet school. Time for the holidays.  :xmas4:

Quote'I'm not ginger!': Prince William sees the funny side after being mistaken for Harry

In the words of Elsa, "Let it go!"  :snowflake:

TLLK

QuoteAwwww! Cuteness. :xmas1:  My two year old is a cherub in the Nutcracker at her ballet school. Time for the holidays

AWWW how cute. I have many fond memories of our children when they were in school and church Christmas pageants. Often times it was a mix of laughter at the funny and unscripted moments, tears from those suffering from last minute stage fright and cheers from all of the relatives. Have you seen your daughter's performance yet?  :xmas4:

wannable

Kensington Palace‏
@KensingtonRoyal

Her Royal Highness meets young people taking part in a @RugbyPortobello music workshop.

The Duchess of Cambridge hands out Christmas presents at the @RugbyPortobello Christmas party for the 'Magic Mums' group.

The Trust runs programs for children and parents such as homework clubs, sporting activities, social groups and tuition.

Today, The Duchess of Cambridge is joining families to celebrate the work of the @RugbyPortobello Trust in North Kensington.