Mike Tindall wants a cameo shot on "Suits" via Meghan Markle?

Started by Yale, June 09, 2017, 10:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/12017060922885/meghan-markle-return-atx-suits-cast-austin/

Guys, I don't know why but for someone reason I just feel it's inappropriate for him to ask for to do that. That's using her!  Okay he is a fan of the show and perhaps one of hers as well, GREAT-AWESOME but still.  Besides she will have to speak to her Producer.  She can't just say yes.  And he should not put in that kind of position either IF this is true at all.

Thoughts on this anyone?

Curryong

I think Mike was just having a joke in his cheery way in answer to a reporter's question. If and when he does meet her and asks that question (jokingly,) then IMO Meghan would just laugh. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

FanDianaFancy

According to  TDM, MM is on her way  to  England. I  cannot cut and paste from the  site...too slow.  Someone,  do it  that please.  Thanks.

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

Rumor about MTidall?  I am not sure, but  he being  on Suits  would not be good  for MM or him.
She needs  to  be casted  in a serious  light  about  being  with PH and he has  to  make sure  she  is  in that  light.