Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Hi cilla, and welcome,

Meghan is probably in Toronto. They are still filming the last episode of Suits before they take the short break in August that they do each year. The episode before that wrapped on the 24th July. There has been photo after photo each year of Meghan celebrating her birthday with her cast mates. Her birthday falls about a week before the break. Harry has been in Sicily at Google camp, arrived back in Britain as you say, yesterday. Better than hanging around waiting for Meghan to finish long hours of filming.

That of course might not prevent Meghan from going to Britain this weekend. However, IMO, it's more likely that she and Harry will reunite when she has her longer break.

Redrobin

Happy to see that PH and MM are are Africa together celebrating her birthday. Front cover picture in tomorrow's Sun

Curryong

Harry and Meghan in Africa together. I'm so happy to see this and they look great together. Hope she had a lovely birthday as well.

Prince Harry puts a tender arm around Meghan Markle and gives thumbs-up as they head off on African safari to celebrate her 36th birthday

Valentina18

Meghan and Harry look so happy on the cover.They make such a cute couple.

plattenchant

Prince Harry and Megan, enjoy this time together, your only young once :flower: May God bless you both.:flower:
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C. S. Lewis

sara8150

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Head to Africa — Where William Proposed to Kate
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Birthday Vacation

Double post auto-merged: August 06, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle celebrate her 36th birthday with African safari!
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle holiday in Africa on her 36th birthday

Double post auto-merged: August 06, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

'Ethnically ambiguous' Meghan Markle reveals the racist abuse she suffers - as she enjoys a romantic getaway with Harry in Botswana
Meghan Markle speaks about being 'racially ambiguous' | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: August 06, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

'Africa became a place of calm' Prince Harry takes Meghan to Botswana for special occasion
Prince Harry takes Meghan Markle to Botswana for a 'special occasion' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: August 06, 2017, 08:59:40 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle holiday: Odds slashed on royal engagement
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Odds on engagement during holiday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: August 06, 2017, 09:03:17 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are on holiday in Africa
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are on holiday in Africa | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Curryong

There are apparently a whole load of press photographers headed for Botswana, where they believe Harry and Meghan are headed. I remember Harry and Chelsy having a river holiday there in a houseboat where they were pursued every inch of the way by press, on land and on the river. We don't know whether Harry and Meghan are in Botswana or where they are, but I hope they evade the media.

Cat00

Look at the face of tenderness that Harry looks at her in the photos :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :hug: :hug:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000343606758.jpg?strip=all&w=888&quality=100

Curryong

Yes, that is luuuurve all right and beautiful to see!  :crazylove: Of course the Tumblr witches are saying it's all photoshopped. I knew that would be the reaction. I'm longing for the engagement announcement, at least partly because the stupidity will then cease.

lk1957

I am curious who is saying it is photo shopped. Of they are happy. They are on the beginning of a vacation.  This is the happiest I've seen Harry look with her.

Curryong

Of course they're happy at being together. It's just nutters on Tumblr who refuse to believe that this romance is for real.

TLLK

I'm still chilling that champagne.  :partaay: :lol:

sandy

Some people on the Daily Mail message boards talk about photoshopping. They are in denial

TLLK

^^^The DM comment section is filled with some truly bizarre statements at times. :wacko:

Minerva

I'm not sure confirmation bias and ableism is the best way to hammer home the point that Rachel and Harry are well suited.

Personally think that a referendum on the future of the monarchy after HMQEII is the way forwards. In this way any member of Britain's most famous family can marry whosoever they wish without worry to the taxpayer. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

live your truth there is nothing to fear, you live your fear you fear life.

Death is not a sport, nor is hunting. ... Ahimsa

amabel

I think Charles will succeed, and since it is William who is next In line, I think the monarchy will certainly last inot his lifetime  but I amnot sure if either of the sons are so committed ot the monarchy that they will work really hard, and commit to it, and so if there was a scandal,  a war, a big crisis of some kind, they might be willing to "let it go" wihout any protest.

TLLK

Curryong

^ Yes, I saw that. I think the DM is playing bad cop/good cop again in their usual way, in the run-up to a presumed engagement, with broad hints about exes and abrupt divorces, California lifestyles and Canadian ice hockey players, mixed with nice offerings from friends. Hoping to provoke clickbait of course, at a quiet time for the royals.

Double post auto-merged: August 13, 2017, 06:05:59 AM

Mike Tindall says Meghan 'will be fine' once she joins the Royal Family. I think it was nice of him to say that.

Mike Tindall says Meghan Markle will be “absolutely fine” joining The Royal Family – Royal Central

Yale

I read somewhere a while back about how excited Afro-British are about a woman of color becoming a member of the BRF. Could not find that bu this was posted on another board:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/12/if-prince-harry-marries-meghan-itll-be-a-game-changer-for-black-people-in-britain-6838944/#ixzz4pYKbdKDu

TLLK

Curryong

This is something the Daily Fail does incessantly with celebrities and royals they feel are quite controversial and so will attract plenty of clicks. A few compliments followed by a stab in the back and vice versa.

They're being a bit unfair to M however, as she is a private citizen at the moment, and really what business is it of the DM's if she did dump her boyfriend for Harry? As a single woman she wasn't obligated to her chef boyfriend, who has really said absolutely nothing against her. Neither as her ex husband.

If the DM editorial staff has thoughts that they are going to give Meghan the Duchess of York treatment after marriage, setting up rivalries with Kate etc then I think they'd better think again. Harry's no Andrew, he's a live wire, who's likely to issue plenty of Press Complaints. Meghan doesn't appear to be anti-litigious herself. Nor is the scene so favourable to the Press as it was in the 1990s.

TLLK

QuoteIf the DM editorial staff has thoughts that they are going to give Meghan the Duchess of York treatment after marriage, setting up rivalries with Kate etc then I think they'd better think again

Even if Harry were to file a complaint, I sadly believe that it will happen as those stories just generate the income that the press wants. :no: Consider at the recent story from Paul Burrell regarding Diana and Kate or anything that involves even fashion between the royal ladies. :shrug:

sandy

Kate broke up with her boyfriend around the time she met William. She was not given such a hard time by the media

sandy

And there was that lawsuit re: the Middletons on the tennis court. Harry complained about how Meghan was treated. So maybe there will be wedding bells for them.

What I meant was TLK Kate was not given a hard time over breaking up with a boyfriend when she met WIlliam. There seem to be more complaints about Meghan and her previous boyfriend breaking up.