Wedding Portraits/Photographs of various Royal couples

Started by ~Sophia~, January 26, 2006, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

The British Royal Family

Wedding portrait of Prince Albert and Queen Victoria in 1840.

Wedding photograph of Edward VII and Princess Alexandra of Denmark in 1863.

Wedding portrait of Prince Christian of Schleswig Holstein and Princess Helena in 1866.

Wedding portrait of the the Duke of Connaught and Princess Louise Margaret of Prussia in 1879.

Wedding photograph of Prince George, the Duke of York and Princess Mary of Teck in 1893.

Wedding portrait of Princess Margaret of Connought and Prince Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden in 1905.

Wedding photograph of Lord Louis and Lady Mountbatten in 1922.

Wedding photograph of Princess Mary and Henry Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood in 1922.

Wedding photograph of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother in 1923.

Wedding photograph of Prince George, Duke of Kent and Princess Marina of Greece in 1934.

Wedding photograph of the Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson in 1937.

Wedding photograph of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh in 1947.

Wedding photograph of Princess Margaret and Anthony Armstrong-Jones, the Earl of Snowdon in 1960.

Wedding photograph of Edward, Duke of Kent and Katharine Worsley in 1961.

Wedding photograph of Princess Alexandra and Sir Angus James Bruce in 1963.

Wedding photograph of Prince Richard and Birgitte Eva van Deurs, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester in 1972.

Wedding of Mark Phillips and Princess Anne, the Princess Royal in 1973.

Wedding photograph of the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent in 1978.

Wedding photograph of Prince Charles of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales in 1981.

Wedding photograph of Prince Andrew, the Duke of York and Sarah, the Duchess of York in 1986.

Wedding photograph of George, Earl of St. Andrews and Sylvana Tomaselli in 1988.

Wedding photograph of Anne, the Princess Royal and Rear Admiral Timothy Laurence in 1992.

Wedding photograph of Lady Helen Windsor and Timothy Verner Tyler in 1992.

Wedding photograph of Viscount Linley and Serena Stanhope in 1993.

Wedding photograph of Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones and Daniel Chatton in 1994.

Wedding photograph of Prince Edward and Sophie Rhys-Jones, the Earl and Countess of Wessex in 1999.

Wedding photograph of Lady Davina Windsor and Gary Lewis in 2004.

Wedding photograph of Prince Charles of Wales and Camilla Parker-Bowles, the Duchess of Cornwall in 2005.

karla64

All the wedding portaits are great.. thank you...

One thing I remember the George of st andrews who married to Sylvia in 1988.  He host  his line of throne because his wife is catholic  right?????

riley

Wow, you guys are G-dsent! My research paper for my studio class right now is Royal Wedding Dresses.......thank you soooo much!!! Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

~Sophia~