Kate pregnant again?

Started by Jenee, July 02, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandor

Still, Kate and William can't have another eldest...the heir is already here!
So the second child will probably have an easier time.

sara8150

Wait till George become 2-3 years old when Kate get pregnant again but Kate not shown her bumps yet wait till confirms from palace and couples will announcement but George get too young have sibling..

Mostly American mothers did chosen get pregnant whether times due under ages kids my cousin Becky got pregnant for second times because her daughter too young have sibling it's hard to handle toddler and newborn baby also plus help grandparents too on toddler but mother need focus on newborn baby also..

Mostly royals mothers chosen wait for more child till around 2-3 or later ages or expecting more child for too young on elder child..

If I'm expecting first child somedays I can wait more child around 2-3 years old not too rush have child under ages need focus on first child it's important..

I'm guaranteed Kate will wait have another baby somedays when George become 2-3 years old not too hurried..

FanDianaFancy

I agree with Sara about 2-3 years  for the Golden Couple. I think they  really want  to enjoy  their  boy  as much as possible, yet have the kids be close  in age as they  were with their siblings and be  done.  Age   and lifetsyle  of  PWnK? Number of  siblings  they come from 2-3?

I think the press  should find a new topic  really.  In their quest  to  come out with the story first , they keep saying it  so they then can say  they  had the story first. Thing is  they  are all running with a story  that is  not true.

angieuk

Prince George's birthday: Royal reporter predicts Kate Middleton baby number 2 next year - Victoria Murphy - Mirror Online

Malta visit 21-22 September, 14, will be interesting. 

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

Tight dress - No
Loose dress - Maybe?