A Beaming 'Mr Charles' Stops for a Selfie with Delighted Well-Wishers (VIDEO)

Started by cinrit, November 25, 2014, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteHe might be at the centre of a 'black spider' letter storm but the Prince of Wales appeared to have put the furore behind him as he met children during a visit to Stroud today.

The prince was all smiles as he met stall holders during a tour of the Stroud Festival of Manufacturing and Engineering, and looked impressed when he was shown an engineering project completed by local children.

He also stopped to have his photo taken with two delighted members of the public - and followed it up with a friendly chat.

Claire Beard and her colleague Emma Goble were touring the festival when they spotted the royal and approached him for a photo to show Ms Beard's mother.

More: Prince Charles stops for a selfie at Stroud engineering event | Daily Mail Online
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

snokitty

What exactly is he doing when he is "eaming"?   :hehe:

I know you just copied the title but the DM really needs some type of spell checker.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

cinrit

That was probably my mistake, actually.  I'm going to assume when Charles eams, he also beams. :lol:  Maybe a moderator can fix this error.  I'll report it.  Thanks for pointing it out, snokitty. :thumbsup:

Cindy

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

cinrit

Ahhh, much better.  Thanks, SC. :flower:    Charles can now stop making those faces while trying to eam. :hehe:

Cindy

sandy