Queen’s visit to Scotland Yard cancelled following Westminster terror attack

Started by sara8150, March 22, 2017, 10:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Queen's visit to Scotland Yard cancelled following Westminster terror attack
BREAKING: Queen’s visit to Scotland Yard cancelled following Westminster terror attack – Royal Central
For safety of monarchy's visit but we have postpone date till investigators done

Double post auto-merged: March 22, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

Queen's visit to Scotland Yard tomorrow under review following Westminster terror attacks
Queen’s visit to Scotland Yard tomorrow under review following Westminster terror attacks – Royal Central

Jennifer

My thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies also goes out to the friends and family of the victims of yesterday's tragic London terrorist attack. I hope people will find strength and hope through this difficult time. It is definitely important for world leaders to firmly let all terrorists know that their evil deeds will never be tolerated in the world. Enough is enough.

The Queen releases a statement following the London terror attack

The Queen has released a statement following on from Wednesday's terror attack in London in which five people died.

In the statement addressed to the Police Commissioner, Her Majesty said: "Following the shocking events in Westminster, Prince Philip and I are sorry that we are not able to open the New Scotland Yard building as planned today, for very understandable reasons.

"I look forward to visiting at a later date.

"My thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies are with all those who have been affected by yesterday's awful violence.

Read more:
The Queen releases a statement following the London terror attack – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston