Main Menu

ACTIVITY

Started by LouisFerdinand, August 23, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Is the ACTIVITY category not working?

Jennifer

The activity category seems to be working well for me. It might be a problem for a particular internet browser.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

LouisFerdinand

The ACTIVITY category is not working.

Jennifer

What internet browser are using @LouisFerdinand? I noticed when I use internet explorer on this forum, some functions on here did not work. After using firefox, everything seems to work fine.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

LouisFerdinand

Jennifer

I never used yahoo's internet browser before, so I am not sure. It may not work well on this particular forum like Firefox and Chrome does.

LouisFerdinand

The ACTIVITY category has a malfunction. It is decreasing.

Double post auto-merged: October 12, 2016, 12:36:40 AM

The ACTIVITY category just increased. Is Royal Insight experiencing difficulties?

Double post auto-merged: October 12, 2016, 11:59:41 PM

The notice stated Royal Insight has technical difficulties.

Jennifer

@LouisFerdinand, can you screencap this so I can see? The activity category should not be malfunctioning.

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Jennifer on October 15, 2016, 12:06:53 PM
@LouisFerdinand, can you screencap this so I can see? The activity category should not be malfunctioning.
Please define screencap.

Jennifer

@LouisFerdinand, "screencap" means to take a copy of the picture on the computer's screen. If you have a Windows computer with an OS of 7 and higher, then you click on the start menu (windows picture) and find the snipping tool application. After this, you then press new to snapshot the error.  Finally, you save the file as a picture and upload it on imgur or photobucket so the image can have an url to post on this forum.

Here is a quick guide that helps:

?How to take a screenshot in any version of Windows - CNET

LouisFerdinand

The ACTIVITY category is not working again.

Jenee

Hi- unfortunately, no one else has been able to replicate the problem you are having. The activity counter seems to be in working order.

Double post auto-merged: October 28, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

Please note that boards which do not count posts (like the games board) will not increase your activity level either.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

LouisFerdinand

The ACTIVITY category is not working again.

Double post auto-merged: March 23, 2017, 12:54:01 AM

The ACTIVITY category is working again.

Jennifer

I don't notice anything unsual in the activity category.  It would help if you screencap or screenshot a picture of the problem so I can see it.  I might can help you even more.

Are there any other members who are also experiencing this problem?