Main Menu

Recent posts

I suppose the government was concerned that H and M might make some quasi-official sounding statement or do something controversial, and they want to be crystal clear that it does not reflect on the UK or the Royal Family. 
The Duke of Cornwall visits Nansledan to see the site where the Duchy of Cornwall's first ever innovative housing project will be built to help address homelessness. The project will be delivered alongside Cornish charity, St Petrocs, and will provide 24 homes with wraparound support for local people experiencing homelessness. Report by Iain Jones.

I read that a member of the UK government made an official statement emphasizing that Harry and Meghan are traveling to Nigeria as private citizens, and that they do not represent HM or the government of the UK in any way.  I thought it interesting that the government wants to make it very clear that this is a NON-royal tour.
Prince William #DukeofCornwall has arrived in #Nansledan to meet with @stpetrocs to find out about plans to tackle #homelessness

24 homes will be built here with 'wraparound' support for local homeless people

Getty Images: The Duke Of Cornwall Visits Cornwall
The Prince of Wales, on behalf of The King, held an Investiture at Windsor Castle this morning.

- Court Circular || 8 May 2024