Mark Tomlinson

Started by Polo Fan, March 28, 2008, 05:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pender

Marks girlfriend is Laura Bechtolsheimer. She is a Equestrian rider. Dressage. She went to Beijing Olympics. She goes to Bristol University the same uni Mark went to. you can check her out on Horseheros website. Mark is all so on the website. There is an early photo posted from is facebook.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/allies_photo_album/Random/n501652843_1435603_8506.jpg
Laura is to the left of him. Pink Tshirt.
Its a shame. I think she could get someone better then Mark. Watch out for her at the 2012 London Olympics

Polo Fan

Thank's pender! I have been told about all of that before and I have seen that pic before also but I appreciate you posted it anyway.

Quote from: pender on December 27, 2009, 04:18:23 AM
Its a shame. I think she could get someone better then Mark. Watch out for her at the 2012 London Olympics

I think Mark is very good looking but if what people say about him is true (he is stck up and so on...), then I guess I don't like him that much.

I liked his former gf Sophie Cobbold she is very good looking, this girl Laura I don't find good looking and unlike you I think that Mark is the one who could get someone better than her. Anyway wish them good.

Happy 2010!

anitalalala

I think both girls are cute..but sophie was better looking...and yes that such a lost to the single ladies :(

Polo Fan

What?   :faint1:

I don't believe I was not invited!  :lmao3:

Thanks for the link why2u.  :)

why2u

Baby Patricia,

I know, we weren't invited. How rude. :D

Polo Fan

:bday2: :bday1: :bday3:

Hale

So its Mark Tomlinson's birthday today.  I can imagine what the party is like.

Scarlet Flowers

Happy birthday to him!
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Kate

First time looking through this forum... Very interesting....

anitalalala

Happy birthday to mark!!!!!!

why2u

Hi guys, found an article about Laura and Mark are in a relationship. Its official because Laura didn't deny it. Good for them! Enjoy!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261413/BA-knocks-stuffing-Novelli.html

killerqueen

It took a while but now I remember I already posted something on Bechtolsheimer in MEADE (here in Friends & Social Set):
Harry Meade supports a website about horses: www.horsehero.com together with Louisa Brassey and Laura Bechtolsheimer (she was at the olympics this year as a dressage rider). It´s a very interesting site for everyone who is mad for horses! And Lucy Meade acted in a music video of the brother of Laura: Felix Bechtolsheimer. You can see it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YD_QaKd8k Cool Video!!

there you can see Laura dancing in this music video!! She is very sympathetic I think. Also in the interviews on the site Horse Hero she seems to be very fun-loving. I hope the best for her relationship although I wonder why it started so late because they know each other for quite a long time!!

NoSense

Laura is lovely - extremely natural with the horses like her Father. She's more interested in her riding than getting dressed up/getting her hair done, and often just turns up to parties with loose un straightened hair and minimal make up. She has an easy life (only a few horses to ride a day, a doing a spot of media work with Horse Hero) but seems an alright person. Harry Meade is similar allthough more hard-working, since he runs his own yard now and has about 15 horses in and working pupils. They were very good friends at uni and continue to be so.

why2u

Hi guys,

Found a video of Sophie Cobbold the ex-gf of Mark Tomlinson. Enjoy!!!

Here is the link: http://www.fashionair.com/index.php?action=watch&itemID=561102

anitalalala

Where the hell is mark???
hes totally disapeared from earth!!!! :( :( :(