British Royal Wedding Gold ~ End of a truly golden age in Welsh mining

Started by Wombat, November 16, 2006, 03:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

End of a truly golden age in Welsh mining ~ IC Wales
QuoteWEDDING bands of pure Welsh gold like those worn by the late Princess Diana and Camilla Parker Bowles will be unavailable to the public from next year because the supply is running out

QuoteHe added, "I don't know what she aims to do with it but it could be used in rings by Prince William or Prince Harry when they get married

dizzylizzy13

It's  sad to think about, but I wonder what happened to Diana's wedding ring, and also to her engagement ring? Is it at Althorp or in safekeeping in a vault somewhere -- does anybody know?

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

fawbert

Quote from: dizzylizzy on November 16, 2006, 11:12:49 PM
It's sad to think about, but I wonder what happened to Diana's wedding ring, and also to her engagement ring? Is it at Althorp or in safekeeping in a vault somewhere -- does anybody know?

I don't know for sure about the engagement ring. I seem to think it was left to Prince William.
Fawbert

LouisFerdinand

After their mother's demise, Princes William and Harry selected mementos from their mother's possessions. Harry chose the engagement ring. William selected Diana's Cartier Tank Francaise watch. The brothers exchanged mementos.