Apologies for downtime

Started by Windsor, January 28, 2016, 09:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the extended downtime period caused by the failure of our hosting provider to auto-renew our account. I have only just now returned from travelling. I will investigate this matter further and will report back with my findings. It may be necessary for changes to our hosting provider.

wannable

Windsor, it's great to see the site back up.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

TLLK

Thank you Windsor for the message. Hope that you enjoyed your vacation. :)

Nightowl

Windsor,
I am very new to your forum here and missed it while it was down. I hope you had a great vacation and please take us with the the next time............I need a vacation so bad.... :wink:

KaTerina Montague

No trouble at all Windsor. Jenee made an update on Facebook that you were traveling; I hope this issue didn't interfere with your vacation.

Jennifer

I'm glad to see that this forum is back up!
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

amabel

I posted an email to the info email to ask what was happening and it was returned....

plattenchant

Thank you Windsor, I hope you had a nice time during your travels!
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C. S. Lewis

mirrormaze

Nice to see the forum up and running again!

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

cate1949

so happy the site is up again!! 

Curryong

Actually I'm experiencing a few difficulties today in getting directly onto the 'RI recent posts'. I'm not sure whether it's my little iPad or some other snaggle. I'll have to try again tonight (Oz time) when I get home, but it's annoying!

Trudie

Next time folks try facebook for info you just might find a new friend right Jenee :hug:

Sunshine

So happy you are back!!! Missed reading everyones' thoughts about everything.   Cheers.

Curryong

I too am very happy. I'm even happier about not having to do the secret passage route through Wiki to get to the Recent Posts!  :D

Windsor

Apologies for the downtime. We were attacked by hackers last night. Several changes have been made to the site in order to rectify the problems caused by the hackers, as well as to reduce future exposure.

TLLK

Sorry that the board has been experiencing these issues @Windsor.

Windsor

It has been a terrible start to the new year for the forum. I do apologise for all these issues.  :hug: :hug:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore