Ben Elton launches sick foul-mouthed tirade against the royal family

Started by Hale, November 17, 2009, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

Article about Ben Elton

QuoteBen Elton has launched a foul-mouth tirade against the Royal Family as he shamelessly tried to plug his new book during a tour of Australia. 

QuoteThe 'comedian', who has just announced he will be moving to Australia to live, made the outrageous comments on an Australian TV comedy quiz show called Good News Week - similar to Mock The Week in Britain - on Monday night.

Australia you have my sympathies.  Furthermore you are welcome to him.  I always felt Ben Elton was overrated, and his ego to big for Britain.  Hope a continent is enough to substain his arrogance.

mediastar

Elton has dual citizenship so he can live in both the UK and Australia.

It took British TV a long time before he was eliminated from the airwaves. And even longer for him to try his luck in Australia.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Lindelle

Quote from: Hale on November 17, 2009, 05:53:25 PM
Article about Ben Elton

QuoteBen Elton has launched a foul-mouth tirade against the Royal Family as he shamelessly tried to plug his new book during a tour of Australia. 

QuoteThe 'comedian', who has just announced he will be moving to Australia to live, made the outrageous comments on an Australian TV comedy quiz show called Good News Week - similar to Mock The Week in Britain - on Monday night.

Australia you have my sympathies.  Furthermore you are welcome to him.  I always felt Ben Elton was overrated, and his ego to big for Britain.  Hope a continent is enough to substain his arrogance.
I absolutely despise this man! :gaah: Thankyou for your condolences Hale. That show doesn't get great coverage here either. Oh my God-the thought of him living here...................... i need a drink!   :ohtheshame:

Hale

Lindelle

:hiccup:Hey Hale, after finushin your complimentary drinkies I shbeen doin' shum thinking. Swap ya Ben Elton for Dame Edna Average (i mean) Everage! :lmao3: :partaaay:

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.