Beatrice celebrates her 29th birthday

Started by TLLK, August 09, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Happy Birthday to Princess Beatrice!   
Princess Beatrice Celebrates 29th Birthday - YouTube   

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

FanDianaFancy

Sarah and PAndrew did well in raising them No scandals, etc. Both girls just need direction in getting some lil part time work to give them something to do, looks good in the papers and then  a few charities to  work/cause to fully support.
Showing up dressed  and hanging out with Sarah is not really it

amabel

they dotn need to do anything.  they are not goig to do royal duties, if they want to play at jobs, which I suspect they do, that's their affair. They are not getting public money...

Blue Clover

I like both girls, they seem very down to earth. Beatrice has become quite well-dressed! I love her clothes!

TLLK

From looking at QEII's granddaughters I think that Eugenie and Zara inherited the curvy, busty shape that QEQM, QEII and Princess Margaret were known for. Beatrice seems a bit more like Anne and I wonder if Louise will also be a taller and slimmer woman like Anne.

Blue Clover

@TLLK I agree! The body type they inherited would be perfect for the Victorian hour glass shaped dresses and corsets. Beatrice really reminds me of a Victorian princess - really very much like Queen Victoria in many ways.

Kate

I wonder if they are passionate about anything? I wonder if there is any subject that they are obsessed about? Even though they receive nothing from the royal purse, they still represent The Monarchy and The Queen, and are privileged . I would want to find a way of giving back. IMO

Blue Clover

I wonder what they will do with their lives.

amabel