Main Menu

Hi there!

Started by Empress, December 02, 2015, 01:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress

Hi all,

My name is Mo and I'm new here! I am from the Netherlands and I also run my own blog, History of Royal Women - History comes alive through the eyes of royal women. In addition to my own blog I also write for Royal Central.

I'm looking forward to posting here!  :D

TLLK

Hi Mo! glad to see you here at RIF and looking forward to reading your blog. :welcome:

Empress

Quote from: snokitty on December 02, 2015, 03:17:30 PM
Quote from: Empress on December 02, 2015, 01:26:42 PM
Hi all,

My name is Mo and I'm new here! I am from the Netherlands and I also run my own blog, History of Royal Women - History comes alive through the eyes of royal women. In addition to my own blog I also write for Royal Central.

:welcome:  Mo I love your blogs and post some of the story rather often. I am glad you have joined us.   :flower3:

Thanks for that! That's actually the reason how I got here, I noticed the referrals!  :D

Limabeany

It is a pleasure to have you here Mo! Welcome!

:welcome: :friends: :welcome:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

KajalMehta

Hi,
Nice to meet you all.

TLLK

Hi @KajalMehta and welcome to RIF. :welcome:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Jennifer

Hi KajalMehta and Empress! Welcome to this forum. I hope you both have a great time here.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

jamesjohnson5551

Hi, I am new to this forum and nice to meet you all.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Quote from: Empress on December 02, 2015, 01:26:42 PM
Hi all,

Welcome @Empress hope you enjoy your time at the forum  :)
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

LouisFerdinand

@jamesjohnson5551, Bonjour!! Do you have a favorite monarchy?