Drawings and Portrait Sketches of Royal Men

Started by LouisFerdinand, January 09, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

King on the throne   
                            king on throne drawing - Google Search | Chaos | Pinterest | Drawings, Search and Google Search

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Willem I, Stadholder of The Netherlands   
                           Circa 1570, Willem I, Prince of Orange , Stadholder of Netherlands,... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

King Philip I of Spain   
                             Circa 1506, Philip I, , king of Castile, the son of the emperor... News Photo | Getty Images

Double post auto-merged: June 14, 2016, 12:09:49 AM

Napoleon I sketched by Detaille     
                            Napoleon - sketch by Detaille | Napoleonic Wars (1795-1815) | Pinterest | Napoleon and Sketches

LouisFerdinand

Simeon, Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of Vladimir   
                          Simeon Ivanovich Gordiy Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

Tsar Alexander I and Emperor Napoleon I in Tilsit           
                             Tsar Alexander and Napoleon in Tilsit, with the King of Prussia in... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

King Juan I of Castile   
                            Circa 1380, Head of King Juan 1 of Castile in a circular frame. News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

King Henry VIII of England at Hever Castle   
                         Henry VIII at Hever Castle in Kent, by Joseph Nash of the Elder ,... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Count Fulk III of Anjou     
                             Fulk III of Anjou, called Fulk Nerra , Count of Anjou. News Photo | Getty Images