The Wales' Children's birthdays-All Years

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In All I Do

Quote from: Canuck on July 28, 2014, 12:51:20 AM
I think TLLK's guess is a good one -- baby swimming lessons are for the caregivers as much as the children, so it makes sense that the nanny also take part.

It's also possible that Kate likes to get a few laps in for exercise, in which case I'd expect her to not want George crawling around unsupervised.
Another possibility: Kate combines George's weekly swimming lessons with a meeting with the queen (like my manager and I having our weekly 1on1)

So that's 3 valid possibilities that are at least as likely as the nanny being there saying anything at all about her parenting.

Lady Adams

^ Well, the Queen had work that morning, which is why royal reporters knew Kate & George hadn't seen her at BP, but I suppose Kate could be using the pool for laps.  :shrug:

I don't have kids, but I do have a dog. And when we take him swimming, my husband and I both splash about it with. It's fun, and it's bonding.
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

TLLK

^^^AFAIK Diana used to swim there as well. Not sure if the corgis get lap time though. :P

sara8150

Princess Charlotte's sweater from second birthday photo quickly sells out
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12017050122412/princess-charlotte-second-birthday-sweater-sells-out

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

Her Royal Pout! All the Times Princess Charlotte Was So Not Impressed
All the Times Princess Charlotte Was So Not Impressed

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:27:26 PM

Growing up fast! On the eve of her second birthday an adorable Princess Charlotte is captured on camera by her mother the Duchess of Cambridge at the family home in Norfolk
Kate Middleton photographs Princess Charlotte for birthday | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

New photo marks Princess Charlotte's second birthday
New photo marks Princess Charlotte's second birthday - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

New photograph of Princess Charlotte as she celebrates 2nd birthday
New photograph of Princess Charlotte as she celebrates 2nd birthday

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

New Princess Charlotte photo marks royal toddler's second birthday
New Princess Charlotte photo marks royal toddler's second birthday

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Princess Charlotte photo released to mark her second birthday
Princess Charlotte photo released to mark her second birthday | UK news | The Guardian

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

Princess Charlotte in pictures: Most ADORABLE moments pictured on Charlotte's 2nd birthday
Princess Charlotte in pictures: Cute photos of Charlotte, Kate and William on 2nd birthday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

New picture of Princess Charlotte released to mark her second birthday
New picture of Princess Charlotte released to mark her second birthday - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Princess Charlotte Is Cute as a Button in Official 2nd Birthday Photo
Princess Charlotte Is Cute as a Button in Official 2nd Birthday Photo - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: May 01, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Royals release photo of Princess Charlotte ahead of 2nd birthday
Royals release photo of Princess Charlotte ahead of 2nd birthday | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Jennifer

QuoteNew photo released of Princess Charlotte

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a new photo of their daughter Princess Charlotte ahead of her 2nd birthday tomorrow. The photo was taken in April by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, at their home in Norfolk. In addition to the photo, the Kensington Palace Twitter account posted:

TRH would like to thank everyone for the lovely messages they have received & hope that everyone enjoys this photograph as much as they do.

Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge was born at 8.34 in the morning on Saturday, 2 May 2015 at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London. She weighed in at 8lbs 3oz and was delivered just two and half hours after her mother was admitted to hospital.

Read more:
New photo released of Princess Charlotte – Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

QuoteA look back to the day Princess Charlotte was born

At 08:34 in the morning on Saturday, 2 May 2015, Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed the baby princess the world had been waiting for.

Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge weighed in at 8lbs 3oz and was delivered only two and a half hours after her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, was admitted to St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London.

Appropriately, the modern Princess's birth was announced by Kensington Palace on Twitter when they tweeted to the world that: 'Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a daughter at 8.34am.' The tweet quickly garnered more than 43,000 retweets and more than 40,000 likes.

Read more:
A look back to the day Princess Charlotte was born – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

sara8150

Hikes, High Chairs and Peppa Pig: Inside Princess Charlotte's Country Childhood
Princess Charlotte, Prince George's Life at Anmer Hall

TLLK

Online bullies target 2-year-old Princess Charlotte over release of new pre-birthday photo – Royal Central

A sad reality in today's world and I've read comments targeting other royal children in the NL, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, etc...many,many times.

Curryong

I think the worst comments of that nature I read were those on Grace van Cutsem, the little bridesmaid to Kate who hated the noise of the crowds while on the BP balcony. They were vile and many implied the little girl had a mental condition. People on social media sit on their computers and write the nastiest most libellous stuff they can sometimes, simply because they can. It's definitely the downside of Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, blogs and the rest, and when the target is a small child like Grace or Charlotte it's even more reprehensible.

TLLK

Those comments about Grace were awful, but I have to say that some of the worst lately are about the Princess of Orange.

Curryong

Yes, the young Princess is, like her parents, sturdy in physique. However, to read the comments you would think she was built like a carthorse. There were remarks on another forum years ago about the mental condition of Prince Christian of Denmark, judged on photos of him. Far too many people have too much time on their hands!

sara8150

I'm four! George and his gap-toothed grin: Kate and William release adorable portrait of the Prince as they prepare to celebrate his birthday at home after a helicopter ride treat on their whirlwind royal tour
Prince George photo is released for his fourth birthday | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:02:13 AM

Prince George's New Birthday Portrait Is Here — and His Toothy Smile Is Pure Joy!
Prince George's 4th Birthday Official Portrait

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:03:20 AM

Prince George looks adorable in new portrait to celebrate his 4th birthday
Prince George looks adorable in new 4th birthday portrait

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

Prince George Is All Smiles in 4th Birthday Portrait
Prince George Is All Smiles in 4th Birthday Portrait - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

Prince George photo marks fourth birthday
Prince George photo marks fourth birthday - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:07:15 AM

Prince George's fourth birthday sees new official portrait released showing the beaming Royal in 'fun photoshoot'
Prince George's fourth birthday sees new official portrait released showing the beaming Royal in 'fun photoshoot'

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

Prince George's fourth birthday marked with formal portrait photo
Prince George's fourth birthday marked with formal portrait photo

Double post auto-merged: July 22, 2017, 04:12:06 AM

GORGEOUS GEORGE: Prince celebrates 4th birthday as Kate and William release adorable photo
Happy Birthday Prince George! Young royal celebrates turning 4 with cheeky photo | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

George is certainly a very cute little boy and I'm sure he'll have an absolute ball on his birthday.

plattenchant

Happy 4th birthday to Prince George of Cambridge!
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
C. S. Lewis

sara8150

LouisFerdinand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDF7s_iCWeA   
:bday4: :bday4: :bday4: :bday4: :bday4:   
Is not the Birthday Boy excited?

sara8150

Every Time Princess Charlotte (and Her Royal Wave!) Stole the Show
Princess Charlotte's Scene-Stealing Moments | PEOPLE.com

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/1201512029637/princess-charlotte-every-photo-little-royal

Princess Charlotte: Why Prince William and Kate won't be sharing any birthday photos
Princess Charlotte: Why Prince William & Kate Middleton won't release birthday photos
Not this year Kate still recovering from Louis?s birth

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Charlotte's moment to shine! Little Princess celebrates her third birthday, a week after welcoming baby brother Prince Louis
Princess Charlotte celebrates her third birthday | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Princess Charlotte of Cambridge?s Royal Life in Photos
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: Meet Kate Middleton, Prince William's Daughter

Double post auto-merged: May 02, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

Princess Charlotte, in pictures: The young royal's best moments, as she celebrates her third birthday
Princess Charlotte, in pictures: The young royal's best moments, as she celebrates her third birthday - News

Charlotte celebrates her third birthday

Princess Charlotte birthday: What is Charlotte?s age now? What is her full name and title?
Princess Charlotte birthday: What is Charlotte?s age, name and title? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Charlotte birthday: Will Kate Middleton release birthday photos this year?
Princess Charlotte birthday: Will Kate Middleton release birthday photos this year? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Not release her birthday pictures because Kate still in recovery from baby born

Princess Charlotte birthday: Royal princess turns three - see her best moments HERE
Princess Charlotte birthday: Royal princess turns three - see her best moments HERE | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kensington Palace says thanks for Princess Charlotte?s birthday messages
Kensington Palace says thanks for Princess Charlotte?s birthday messages - ITV News

wannable

The Queen, Charles and Camilla went today to meet Prince Louis and celebrate Princess Charlotte birthday.

TLLK

Happy Birthday to Charlotte!!! :happy17: :blowkiss:

Trudie

Happy Birthday sweet Princess Charlotte  :bdaycake: :bday3:

Blue Clover

Hard to believe she's 3 years-old already.

Curryong

George is a cute little boy. He's pure Middleton though. Nothing Windsor in his features at all. Also hope he has a thick thatch of hair at sixty like his grandfather, Mike.

amabel

I thnk he's much more like William than the Middletons..

sandy

He does not look much like William except for the blonde hair. He looks like a Middleton.