Duke of York's Christmas Card features Bea's new puppies

Started by In All I Do, December 16, 2014, 03:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Hands down TRH the York family wins the 2014 Christmas Card contest!!!

Macrobug

Babies......puppies   :blink:  It is a toss up. 

I am going with Camilla and Chuck. :thumbsup:
GNU Terry Pratchett

TLLK

^^^ Sticking to actor's advice of not working with kids and puppies? :D

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

Trudie

Quote from: Macrobug on December 16, 2014, 04:24:16 AM
Babies......puppies   :blink:  It is a toss up. 

I am going with Camilla and Chuck. :thumbsup:

Sorry Macrobug the puppies do more for me.  :thumbsup: Nothing says more to me at Christmas then puppies.

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lady Adams

Quote from: Adrienne on December 16, 2014, 03:10:59 AM
Looks like Bea's puppies (which were born in September - A Royal Birth for Princess Beatrice's Dog Who Survived Attack by Queen's Corgi) were featured in the DoY Christmas Card:

Emily Andrews on Twitter: "Best royal Christmas card so far goes to @TheDukeOfYork Super cute-@yorkiebea are they your puppies??

@Lady Adams, get ready because they are A D O R A B L E!
Thank you for sharing @Adrienne! OMG, they are really adorable. I love the one of them with their heads in their bowls.
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

In All I Do

Happy to share, LA.. though I have to say that reading "OMG, they are really adorable." makes it a *wee* bit harder to imagine you as Grumpy QE..  :hehe: