Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall: Kate Middleton is Lovely and we're very lucky

Started by wannable, March 24, 2011, 01:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackprincess92

just cant wait to get this wedding thing over with lol....and you know after the wedding the media will be talking about it non-stop for a week

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

FanDianaFancy

Ok, PPea the  fly  on the wall,  LOL!!!

My opinion...if his niece,K, was marrying ANYBODY else(Lord, Duke,Dr.Atty.,PrimeMinster,etc),  he  would be  invited  to all  of the events.
HOWEVER, she is  not marrying anybody else ,but PW instead.
I  think  he  should  keep the  focus  on  her  and if I were  him, I  would  have  asked  not  to be  invited  to the  other  functions. The chruch  ceremony  only.
Who knows. Maybe  the guy  did this and K and W said no.
It  has  been said they did visit  him  at his Spain house and  are  close, fond  of  him.
ALSO, Uncle  Gaz  is who he is  and  did  what  he  did,  BUT,C  and  C did what they did  to Diana. Andrew and  his current mess.  These  are  just the  top of  the  list  of  those who  have  some "serious  ugly baggage."

The  Class  System.  He  is rich.That makes  a  big  BIG,   HUGE  difference  in that world.
If  he  were  her  poor  uncle...incarcerated...in/out of jail, drug seller, big  difference.
I  bet  it would a  no to  an  invite.

amabel

Quote from: Iseult on March 27, 2011, 12:13:18 PM
Quote from: Princess Pea on March 26, 2011, 10:17:14 PM
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/World/Story/A1Story20110326-270296.html
O well that will go down well with Camilla
Of course Charles is going to be the next king. The whole point of the British monarchy is that one follows the other in orderly fashion, except of course when someone declines to do the job as with the late Duke of Windsor. This isn't a talent show or a popularity contest, where people vote for their favourite royal to get to the final and go on to win.

Well perhasp there might be someting to be said for the old Celitc system!  where  the King or ruler was elected from the members of the ruling family... There woudl still be a certain orderly succession but it woudl give us a bit of  a buzz in choosing someone! and while you're rightin in saying that it isn't a popularity contest, there are times when say an older son mgiht not want the job and a younger son might be really good at it....
but as things stand perhaps an orderly succession in terms of birth is the best, after soem unstable times in the RF

juliathegreat

julia

chiamaka

@cindy, I think you're kate, pippa or someone close to them. Though,evryone have different opinion, yours is more protective or something...can't put my finger on it.

cinrit

^^ Who?  Me?  LOL!!  So far, I've been accused of also being Amabel and Bensgal.  And now I'm accused of also being Kate?!  Or Pippa? :laugh10:  No, sorry, chiamaka ... I am me, and only me. :lmao3:  I just tend to see the positive side of life.  More people should try it ... it's more fun than negative side. ;)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Bensgal

No, Cindy isn't Bensgal. That would be me...and I love your positive view of life, Cindy!  ;)

Iseult

Cindy will have to post in the middle of the wedding, then we'll know she's not Kate or Pippa. (unless one of them has an iphone hidden in their bouquet)   :teehee:

cinrit

Iseult, I was thinking of saying the same thing, but I was afraid someone would say I just posted from an iPhone.  (I don't own an iPhone.)  Bensgal, I admire the same about you!  I'm flattered to have been thought to be any of the ladies I've been accused of being duplicates of. :)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.