Another weak attempt to copy Diana

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, February 09, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Model Amber Valletta channels Princess Diana in PORTER | Daily Mail Online

Why do these mags try to say someone "copies, channels, etc" Diana, just cause your clothes might look kinda, sorta like some of her outfits, her look and looks were some of the most unique and iconic of her time, and as such ppl have a clearer idea of how she looked than almost any other celebrity.

Even her nieces cant copy her look or beauty, God broke the mold when he made her.... :flower:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

@Duch_Luver_4ever -You could wear a pair of khakis and a white button down shirt and some tabloid writer would claim that you are channeling or copying Diana. :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/19/article-2542178-0A23192F000005DC-11_634x466.jpg

Duch_Luver_4ever

I dont doubt it, I dont think the tabs have a great vision plan for their writers, so they put off getting those glasses they need LOL.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Curryong

On the other hand Duch_ could wear a khaki safari suit and claim he's channeling Charles.

TLLK

Duch_Luver_4ever

As humorous as that would be @TLLK  I think thats where I cross the line into that internet meme from last yr of the guy on the fate whos roommate had set up a Diana shrine in his room LOL