Helen Mirren Says ?Charming? Meghan Markle Doesn?t Need Her Advice

Started by Kritter, February 03, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Helen Mirren Says ?Charming? Meghan Markle Doesn?t Need Her Advice for Life as a Royal (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight

QuoteShe may have scored an Oscar for playing the Queen, but Helen Mirren isn?t about to give any advice to Meghan Markle on stepping into a royal?s shoes!

The 72-year-old acclaimed actress spoke with ET?s Lauren Zima at the premiere of her new horror film, Winchester, on Thursday where talk quickly turned to the next member of the royal family.

?I don?t think she needs any advice,? Mirren told ET. ?I have to say, she?s been so charming and so dignified in the right sort of way, in a natural kind of way. I think she?s a really wonderful addition to the royal family, and she?s very beloved already in England.?

LouisFerdinand

I did see Helen Mirren perform in The Queen. She did an excellent job. I like her kind words about Meghan.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Havent seen it given what ppl told me about the subject matter, im bound to not like it.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.