Prince Harry attend Christmas Carol service without Meghan Markle

Started by sara8150, December 04, 2017, 08:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Prince Harry Is All Smiles at Christmas Carol Service Without His Bride-to-Be Meghan Markle
Prince Harry Attends Christmas Carol Service Without Meghan Markle | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: December 04, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Prince Harry joins the London Fire Brigade for its annual carol service at Westminster Cathedral - but his bride-to-be Meghan stays home
Prince Harry joins London Fire Brigade for carol service | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

:xmas17: Oh my goodness. To what to my wondering  eyes should appear??? Is this a new suit for Harry???? :xmas21:

But on a more serious note, the carol service honors the London Fire Brigade that had an especially challenging summer.

QuoteThe LFB had to meet the challenge of responding to the devastating Grenfell Tower blaze, which saw dozens of firemen and women called out to the fire in June.

Police believe the final death toll is 71, including a stillborn baby.

A Merry Christmas,  Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year to all of the first responders who drive, run, fly and speed  themselves toward danger to save others. :xmas21: :xmas3: :snowflake:

Curryong

Great excitement. It is, it is a new suit! It must be Meghan's influence.  :xmas21: She took one look at Old Faithful and chucked it! Harry looks very dapper (I've suggested light grey for him on several occasions)  and it's great to see him pay tribute to the Fire Service, which has had a heavy year, as I'm sure it always does.

TLLK

:partaay:  :friends: I knew that you would know @Curryong if this was a new suit or not. To be honest I don't care if its  one that had been  tucked away  in its Saville Row garment bag from 2010, it's just not Old Faithful!

sara8150

Eri

Harry has always managed without Megan ... I don't understand why where she is is important ... she is probably back in the States to take care of her visa issues and such ... he looks great ...

Kritter

^ Yes Harry has done well without a partner so just think of how much more he can accomplish with a loving partner. The future for the BRF looks better now.   :xmas6:

Eri

Quote from: Kritter on December 05, 2017, 02:13:34 PM
^ Yes Harry has done well without a partner so just think of how much more he can accomplish with a loving partner. The future for the BRF looks better now.   :xmas6:
That remains to be seen ... [edit] ... what the ... wonder where the Days when the bar was a little higher than a middle aged divorce went ... Harry's girl was supposed to blow Kate out of the water not help her gain fans ...

[gmod]This comment was edited by a moderator because it didn't abide by our community standards: User Conduct and Etiquette and Registration Agreement. Replies may also be deleted. Please see any private notification for more details. [/gmod]

wannable

Yes after so many years of reading different forums, many Harry fans thought he would marry an aristocrat or a BBB, because of his past girlfriends.

Surprise, he has lost some not all his fan base, basically because of his bride choice. Some can't take it! All of his real close friends are from the upper echelons of society, so it will also be a surprise if his guest list like William's include middleclass friends he developed at University of St. Andrews.  Did Harry have real friends and retained to date from the military? To be fair, he will need to be picky for those who will receive the double invitation; ceremony and reception, as the chapel only has capacity for 800' but the great hall at Windsor Palace can hold much much more.

Kritter

Quote from: Eri on December 05, 2017, 09:18:19 PM
That remains to be seen ... wonder what a woman whose only talent is striptease can do for the BRF ... what the ... wonder where the Days when the bar was a little higher than a middle aged divorce went ... Harry's girl was supposed to blow Kate out of the water not help her gain fans ...

Time always tells but I think you will be disappointed after the wedding when they kick it into high gear.   :xmas1:

amabel

Generally speaking new royal wives haven't "been in hgh gear" as regards doing engagments,  They have started small, in recnet years.  And If Meghan wants to have children, she will problaby need to consider this fairly soon....

sandy

Lady Diana lived at Buckingham Palace during the engagement. She did not accompany Charles on his tour during the engagement but was seen watching him play polo and so on. He went on appearances without her during the engagement period.

Quote from: Eri on December 05, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
Harry has always managed without Megan ... I don't understand why where she is is important ... she is probably back in the States to take care of her visa issues and such ... he looks great ...

She's his fiance. There is no broken engagement, just the press trying to stir things up a little.

Double post auto-merged: December 07, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

Quote from: wannable on December 05, 2017, 09:35:57 PM
Yes after so many years of reading different forums, many Harry fans thought he would marry an aristocrat or a BBB, because of his past girlfriends.

Surprise, he has lost some not all his fan base, basically because of his bride choice. Some can't take it! All of his real close friends are from the upper echelons of society, so it will also be a surprise if his guest list like William's include middleclass friends he developed at University of St. Andrews.  Did Harry have real friends and retained to date from the military? To be fair, he will need to be picky for those who will receive the double invitation; ceremony and reception, as the chapel only has capacity for 800' but the great hall at Windsor Palace can hold much much more.

Harry does not need to people that deride him and Meghan the same ones who pick at her now were gleefully reporting breakups (there must have been about ten) and insisting she was merely airbrushed and she was not really on a date with him.

I recall when the 2007 breakup happened, Wiliam's aristo friends put down Kate to the media with the infamous "doors to manual comment." That quickly ended when they got back together.

wannable

As I said previously, articles should have a minimum of name validity, IF one wants to support the POV. Although, No names, is clickbating, which equates to doubtful article, please be free to form opinions based on any and all articles, social media, etc available. I find all conversations and POV interesting, and surely take it all as points to ponder. That breakup lasted 2 weeks, rather than 3 months....weren't they photographed at Wiliiam's barracks at the 2 week mark?!

sandy

The breakup lasted longer than two weeks. I recall it was more than two weeks when Kate would be photographed at a club, like clockwork on Thursday nights. The Naughty Nurse barracks party came weeks later. It was not just two weeks for Kate waging that campaign. She even was seen with other men. It surely was more than two weeks and less than three months.

Kate Middleton and her partying days to win back Prince William - Mirror Online

The Thames sailboat  training also took more than two weeks.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Eri on December 05, 2017, 09:18:19 PM
That remains to be seen ... [edit] ... what the ... wonder where the Days when the bar was a little higher than a middle aged divorce went ... Harry's girl was supposed to blow Kate out of the water not help her gain fans ...

MM was not a [edit]. Stick to the facts.
She is not middle aged.
If you want to say she is , ok, fine. Then Harry is also middle aged. H and M are three years apart. They are the same age group. She can hardly be his mother.
Yes she was legally divorced . So was Camilla.  With Camilla as Q, the bar is really low. M is over the bar, if we must us it, than Camilla. Maybe not much, but M  is. Diana , if we are going to use the bar, was at the top of the bar and over it.
Camilla will be held in highest esteem on the world stage one day as Queen Camilla of England. QConsort to be formal.
M will never be in acamilla s role nor Kate?s.

Yes, M is helping Kate and Camilla gain fans. Lol, Camilla and Kate  could say and do anything wrong and be hailed as good and just .