Meghan?s dad will give her away on May 2018

Started by sara8150, December 03, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Meghan Markle's family confirm her father 'WILL walk her down the aisle' despite his leg injury - but he still hasn't met Harry
Meghan Markle's father 'will walk her down the aisle' | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

Hope that Harry will have the opportunity to meet his future father-in-law in the upcoming months. I understand that Thomas Markle has a leg or foot injury now and that may delay their meeting.

FanDianaFancy

:xmas4:

Good. I was sure he would.

I like that her parents are being quiet. It is ok.

Be proud, happy, excited, worried, prayerful  for their daughter. She is a wondeful, lovely, beautiful, accomplished, special, young lady with a  unique life ahead of her. She has God, fate, luck, destiny.

TLLK

The paps have found Thomas Markle and have photographed him and his home in Baja California, Mexico.  I feel badly for him as I do believe that he would like to have a secluded life out of public view.  :no:

Yale

Quote from: TLLK on December 04, 2017, 08:32:28 PM
The paps have found Thomas Markle and have photographed him and his home in Baja California, Mexico.  I feel badly for him as I do believe that he would like to have a secluded life out of public view.  :no:

Do you have a link to the article? How do you know they found him?

Duch_Luver_4ever

Im sure Meghan will steady him down the aisle, just like Diana did with her dad after his stroke.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

@Duch_Luver_4ever -Fortunately it is a shorter aisle. However I feel badly for a man who seems to want some peace and quiet now has to deal with the intrusive paparazzi.