May 27,2018
1 (33.3%)
May 28,2018 (bank holiday)
1 (33.3%)
May 31,2018
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

sara8150

Prince Harry and Meghan ?have NOT set a date for the royal wedding? despite reports saying it?s on for May 26
Prince Harry and Meghan ?have not set a date for wedding? | Daily Mail Online

Options for date of wedding but wait till official from KP,Clarence House and BP setup date

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

When will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married? Royal wedding date in May 2018 and venue revealed
When will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married? Royal wedding date in May 2018 and venue revealed

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding date revealed and it means we WILL get a Bank Holiday ? that we already had
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding date revealed and it means we WILL get a Bank Holiday ? that we already had

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

Harry and Meghan Markle?s wedding date ? and the UK WILL get Bank Holiday
Harry and Meghan Markle?s wedding date ? and the UK WILL get Bank Holiday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

There have been reports that all the hotels in Windsor have been provisionally booked for May by international and national media organisations. The smaller towns and villages around would be the same, I guess. As well there has been a jump in provisional bookings of hotels in London.

Windsor will have an absolute onslaught of media and tourists once the actual date is known, greater than they've known before because of the US interest. Here in Oz the media has also been interested and are sending people.

Victoria Arbiter has expressed anxiety that the town won't be able to cope with the number of media organisations from overseas. It is, after all, rather a quaint touristy place, (I stayed there quite a bit around the time of Diana's death and funeral) and people living and working in the town still have to go about their daily business!

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on December 01, 2017, 03:13:10 AM
There have been reports that all the hotels in Windsor have been provisionally booked for May by international and national media organisations. The smaller towns and villages around would be the same, I guess. As well there has been a jump in provisional bookings of hotels in London.

Windsor will have an absolute onslaught of media and tourists once the actual date is known, greater than they've known before because of the US interest. Here in Oz the media has also been interested and are sending people.

Victoria Arbiter has expressed anxiety that the town won't be able to cope with the number of media organisations from overseas. It is, after all, rather a quaint touristy place, (I stayed there quite a bit around the time of Diana's death and funeral) and people living and working in the town still have to go about their daily business!

I?m agreed with you!!

Not since Diana?s passing away and her funeral in 1997

I?m forwarding have Harry and Meghan?s wedding and kept his mom?s memories also!! Rest in Peace to Princess Diana if she was here for Harry?s wedding